Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we get the no1 pick « previous next »
Page: 1 2

thanson

Starter

#15 : December 04, 2006, 05:08:43 PM

Joe Thomas! Franshise Player. This will not only help our QB but also Caddy and are running game.

coopsxx

Starter
#16 : December 04, 2006, 11:38:06 AM

could you see the Bucs try and hire charlie weis?

(given that Quinn is the presumed no1 pick?)

gruden was reported as being interested in the nd job so maybe it would work out for everyone

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#17 : December 04, 2006, 11:40:02 AM

who's charlie wise?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 04, 2006, 11:42:48 AM

For the Bucs to end up with the #1 pick they most likely will have to lose out all (or most )of their remaining games.  If that is the case I can see Gruden being possibly fired.  And IF Charlie is hired than Quinn will be the pick most likely.

coopsxx

Starter
#19 : December 04, 2006, 11:45:15 AM

there one game behind the the no1 pick, and i am sure we have tougher schedules that oak and det, so if we are tied record wise we will have the no 1

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#20 : December 04, 2006, 11:47:38 AM

there one game behind the the no1 pick, and i am sure we have tougher schedules that oak and det, so if we are tied record wise we will have the no 1

If there is a tie, the team with the weaker schedule wins out. Basically, losing against weaker opponents shows just how bad the team is.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 04, 2006, 11:47:44 AM

Have you seen the Raiders offense?  Their defense played lights out and still lost the game yesterday.

coopsxx

Starter
#22 : December 04, 2006, 12:08:23 PM

If there is a tie, the team with the weaker schedule wins out. Basically, losing against weaker opponents shows just how bad the team is.

that makes sense but its so harsh on us, since we were already at a disadvantage because of a tougher schedule

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#23 : December 04, 2006, 12:26:25 PM

that makes sense but its so harsh on us, since we were already at a disadvantage because of a tougher schedule

True, but having the 3rd or 4th pick overall isn't bad either.

#24 : December 04, 2006, 12:27:26 PM

Picking in the top 3-4 is huge because you'll have a chance to grab one of the "Big 3": Gaines Adams, Joe Thomas, or Calvin Johnson.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#25 : December 04, 2006, 12:28:47 PM

Picking in the top 3-4 is huge because you'll have a chance to grab one of the "Big 3": Gaines Adams, Joe Thomas, or Calvin Johnson.

I thought Brady Quinn was the consensus #1 pick?

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#26 : December 04, 2006, 12:30:51 PM

I thought Brady Quinn was the consensus #1 pick?

That's why he didn't list him, picking 3rd or 4th would put us in contention to get a player other than Quinn.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 04, 2006, 12:31:30 PM

could you see the Bucs try and hire charlie weis?

(given that Quinn is the presumed no1 pick?)

gruden was reported as being interested in the nd job so maybe it would work out for everyone

I see zero chance of this happening but who knows?

Baghead #2
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If we get the no1 pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools