Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It was agaist the 49ers!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#15 : December 05, 2006, 01:49:53 PM

Look, I understand there's hate for Bush because of the hype but the kid is really good. I dont' care who it's against, he made NFL players look like fools with some of the moves he made.

I'd give him another year and he'll be lights out. Not really line up in an I and run it down your throat but get him in space and he's ridiculous type good.

I agree. Has Caddy scored 4 tds this year?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 05, 2006, 01:52:57 PM

Reggie is overrated.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 05, 2006, 01:54:19 PM

Reggie is overrated.
Got to blame the media on that one...

If there was no hype machine, then what would you all be saying?

The man beat the Bucs on a huge play.  He killed the Niners with his ability to catch and run.

That is two games that you can thank Bush for.  Not bad for a rook in my book.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 05, 2006, 01:55:41 PM

Reggie is overrated.

The man beat the Bucs on a huge play.  He killed the Niners with his ability to catch and run.

That is two games that you can thank Bush for.  Not bad for a rook in my book.

The Bucs and 49ers should not be the measure of success.  LT on the other hand makes playoff caliber teams look silly. Just my two cents.

And if you ask me Maurice Drew has impressed more as a rookie.

#19 : December 05, 2006, 02:02:10 PM

Can't argue with that, ADW.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#20 : December 05, 2006, 02:35:13 PM

Reggie Bush is something else.  Love him or hate him, he helps New Orleans win on Sundays.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 05, 2006, 02:39:54 PM

Reggie is overrated.

The man beat the Bucs on a huge play. He killed the Niners with his ability to catch and run.

That is two games that you can thank Bush for. Not bad for a rook in my book.

The Bucs and 49ers should not be the measure of success. LT on the other hand makes playoff caliber teams look silly. Just my two cents.

Conparing LT to Bush?

C'mon man.

And what exactly has MD done to impress you more than Bush?

Bush is a rookie, who is making splash plays, and helping a downtrodden saint team cruise into the playoffs.  I said helping, not responsible.

Go look at the numbers, and tell me why?  He is not playing poorly, and neither is MJD, but to put Bush down as hard as some of you guys have been doing is absurd.  Sure, he gets a lot of PUB, but he hasn't played like a clown out there either...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 05, 2006, 02:44:35 PM

They both have roughly the same amount of yards (receiving and rushing)combined.

People said that Bush would be an every down back in the pros not a third down back and yet his statistics show that he is more of a receving threat than a rushing threat like a lot of third down backs are.

And on the other side of the coin people said Drew would be strictly a third down back in the pros and yet he has more rushing yards at this point then Reggie.  Drew is showing he is capable of being an every down back.

Not saying, just saying.....  ;)

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#23 : December 05, 2006, 03:15:43 PM

all of bush's runs were from really close in, and they just gave him the ball, they could have given it to aaron stecker and he would have gotten 4 TD's

I hate the Texans for passing on Bush,i hate him being in the NFC south, he is so overhyped it makes me sick

he doesnt deserve ROY, Colston or Young deserve it imo

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 05, 2006, 03:16:49 PM

The Texans have Ryans and Williams.  If they add Gaines that defense will be sick.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#25 : December 05, 2006, 03:18:30 PM

The Texans have Ryans and Williams. If they add Gaines that defense will be sick.

yeah but that is doubtful, they should either take Adrian Peterson, or a CB, like Mccauley or Hall, even Landry at S

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 05, 2006, 07:44:19 PM

ESPN is saying he is the next GALE SAYERS, come on guys.

TheChronic

Rookie

#27 : December 05, 2006, 07:58:13 PM

They make Regie Bush seem as though hes superman.

ummmmm............ he is.

#28 : December 05, 2006, 08:10:00 PM

I don't understand why people seem to hate Reggie Bush so much. Sure he was hyped up to be a lot more than he really is, but so was Alex Smith, and I haven't heard anyone complain about him (terrible 1st round pick). The fact is, although Bush may have been overhyped, hes going to be a very good player and has shown the ability to make NFL players look like fools. He is great in space and has terrific speed. His ability to run between the tackles will grow, and he will become a more complete back in time. Look at Brian Westbrook, his first few years he spent as mainly a third down back and receiver, and now hes an every down back and a threat wherever he touches the ball. Also, no one should be comparing Bush to LT. LT is in my opinion one of the top running backs of all time and a once in a generation player. No running back in this league should be compared to him.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 05, 2006, 09:41:47 PM

he will get a beat down sunday night at the cowboays
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It was agaist the 49ers!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools