Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chad Johnson just threw down the gaunlet on NFL Network « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 18, 2008, 08:12:05 PM

What do you think the asking price would be?

Right now? Nothing.

#16 : March 18, 2008, 08:12:20 PM

people not wanting him here are stupid

That was a pretty asinine thing to say. Just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't make them stupid.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#17 : March 18, 2008, 08:16:05 PM

The more he keeps talking the less they will get for him also.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 18, 2008, 08:30:19 PM

people not wanting him here are stupid

That was a pretty asinine thing to say. Just because someone doesn't agree with your opinion doesn't make them stupid.

In the football world it does

#19 : March 18, 2008, 08:34:43 PM

Unlike T.O. , there is a refreshing air about Chad Johnson.

Owens makes it all to easy to HATE Owens....the guy is mental.  But Chad is legitimately a funny guy that loves having fun.  And he really takes his football seriously.

I'll take #85 in Tampa ALL DAY LONG, especially Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 : March 18, 2008, 08:37:39 PM

I don't want to slight his talent, because he has skills, but he didn't visit the endzone in 12 of 16 games last season..

But his presence sure allowed "who's your mama" to do damage. How dangerous would Galloway be with a legit option opposite him?

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 18, 2008, 08:39:47 PM

Chad wants to go to New England

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#22 : March 18, 2008, 08:40:52 PM

If he keeps doing this they'll have no choice but to trade him. What better than to an NFC team?

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 18, 2008, 08:41:09 PM

he didnt start critizing teammates yet...once he starts that act...the Bengals will think about trading him...

Honestly, Lance Briggs disgraced the chicago organization and said he'd never play for them again, but what he didn't do was disgrace teammates......result:  He signed a 6 year deal with the Bears....

I love it that Chad is trying to force his way out of town...so hopefully we make the move, but as many mentioned, there's an 8 million dollar cap hit if he were to be traded.....

so we'd have to really sweeten the deal to land him...im talking like 1st and 3rd round pick.....

Honestly, i think the Bucs may be looking into that as well seeing that they are fulling in their holes/depth the past 2 weeks with quality free agent signings making our picks expandable this year..

#24 : March 18, 2008, 08:44:30 PM

In Tampa Bay, there will be no T.J. or Chris Henry to have to share catches with.

#25 : March 18, 2008, 08:45:07 PM

give up our first round to get this guy.   we're gonna draft a scrub anyway..  give up a 1st rounder, and pay the guy $7 million a  year to come here.   SPEND THE CAP MONEY WE HAVE AND GET WR Stud in here.   Galloway and CJ, with Clayton ...  if youre the defense, WHO do you cover?     and by the way defense coach, Earnest Grahm just ran for another 13 yard gain...   GET THIS GUY!

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 18, 2008, 08:46:21 PM

I'd say he'd be pretty damn dangerous. Hell I'd even go out on a limb and say they both would thrive in this offense. Who would you cover? you can't cover both every down.

I don't want to slight his talent, because he has skills, but he didn't visit the endzone in 12 of 16 games last season..

But his presence sure allowed "who's your mama" to do damage. How dangerous would Galloway be with a legit option opposite him?

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 18, 2008, 08:46:28 PM

the more chad speaks his mind.. the closer to landing a trade with the bengals for us.
chad...cry all you want.. your welcome in tampa.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#28 : March 18, 2008, 08:46:33 PM

I won't give a 1st for him. A 2nd round pick is sufficient to pull off a trade for just about anybody these days.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 18, 2008, 08:47:06 PM

well I agree Galloway and CJ would be quite the duo...be tough to cover both of them with our other players contributing as well....but I laughed that you mentioned Clayton....

I honestly think his best years are behind him as far as productivity goes...  He gets his 300 yards a season, but if we add CJ along with Bryant already...theres more and more WRs with still only 1 ball...
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chad Johnson just threw down the gaunlet on NFL Network « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools