Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads first TD « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #15 : October 09, 2006, 09:25:41 AM »

Well, maybe I'm just expecting more. The O-line looked far from decent to me. Caddy gets dropped for a 6 yard loss, because Davis just lets the DE run right by and goes out looking for a LB to block?. I saw Buenning get pancaked 3 times yesterday? Wade is Wade which is nothing any more. That controversial 2nd and 4 bomb to Galloway everyone is talking about was a horrible pass....why was it a horrible pass? Grads couldn't step into his throw and threw off his back foot, the O-lineman got pushed back right into grad's face. That's just a scratch of the surface.

I have 2 words. Damon Huard. Is he the next greatest phenom.....or is that what a decent O-line can do for a QB?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #16 : October 09, 2006, 09:34:50 AM »

WOW, you guys are clueless!!!!!!! It's funny how blinded by stupidity you are....this had nothing to do with Simms vs. Grads. This has to do with our O-line sucking ass, and the conditions our QB's have to play under.

I am sorry Bro, but I think you need to change your medication.  :P 

The O is very young with a rookie QB and RT, and they managed to put up over 400 yards and 3 TDs against a team playing well on the road in a Dome. The O was very good yesterday, and they executed the game plan perfectly.  You can't knock them and with decent tackling and better blocking on Bush's TD we would have won that game comfortably. 

If Grads had the benefit of last year D and schedule think what he could have achieved.  ?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

« #17 : October 09, 2006, 09:35:09 AM »

Well, maybe I'm just expecting more. The O-line looked far from decent to me. Caddy gets dropped for a 6 yard loss, because Davis just lets the DE run right by and goes out looking for a LB to block?. I saw Buenning get pancaked 3 times yesterday? Wade is Wade which is nothing any more. That controversial 2nd and 4 bomb to Galloway everyone is talking about was a horrible pass....why was it a horrible pass? Grads couldn't step into his throw and threw off his back foot, the O-lineman got pushed back right into grad's face. That's just a scratch of the surface.

I have 2 words. Damon Huard. Is he the next greatest phenom.....or is that what a decent O-line can do for a QB?
[/quot

I'm in the same boat expecting more like a f-ing win. I know Gruden's going to get a ton of heat but damn he called a great game. Pulled out all the stops and Grads threw it to every quadrant of the field. If the punt team stays on assignment we aren't  talking about this.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #18 : October 09, 2006, 09:36:06 AM »

I was overly happy with yesterday's game. We had many young guys in the line-up and the did a great job of giving us a chance to win, with that the offense can get better with time, they showed a great first outting..

they get the lead, defenses loses the lead, then we may a comback only to have the defense/st lose the game for us, the OL did a decent job of blocking, grads was rushed a few tmies but he didn't have too many mistake and for a rookie first start they are expected. they had 187 yds on the ground, 225 in the air, i think that is a good start for a bunch of young guys, while i would have bee happy with a win, i am in no way upset or pissed with gruden or the offense for our loss, the defense is what ruined the day yesterday...

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #19 : October 09, 2006, 09:39:21 AM »

I'm in the same boat expecting more like a f-ing win. I know Gruden's going to get a ton of heat but damn he called a great game. Pulled out all the stops and Grads threw it to every quadrant of the field. If the punt team stays on assignment we aren't  talking about this.
Blame the punt unit, but I say if we scored 35 points we wouldn't be talking about this. If we converted and didn't have to punt we wouldn't be talking about this. I got sick to my stomach watching Buenning today. I got sick because I know he is our best guy. There was one play Dan got blown up and knocked on his ass about 5 yards back. I thought it was Wade until I rewound it.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads first TD « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools