Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads first TD « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: October 09, 2006, 01:19:52 AM

How pathetic is it that first Simms, and now Grads have to play under these conditions? One WR going down field for a pass? If the Saints safety doesn't blow his assignment, that's at least a broken pass play, or maybe even an INT. Keeping everybody and their mother in to block, and only one WR out? But there are some here who still think the O-line is improving. That was a great pass thrown by Grads in pretty much the only place he could have placed it for Joey to make a clean catch.....but still how often does he or any other QB make the perfect throw?

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#1 : October 09, 2006, 01:24:49 AM

that's one nasty pic man.

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 09, 2006, 01:27:05 AM

self portrait

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : October 09, 2006, 01:28:57 AM

self portrait
your mom

Larry Brackins

Starter
#4 : October 09, 2006, 01:32:03 AM

Wow that pic is out of line.

You could at least put one without piss in it.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : October 09, 2006, 01:33:41 AM

Boy you guys are really sharp I'll tell you....seeing as how this pic has been up for days. But let's try this again!!!!

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 09, 2006, 01:48:08 AM

At least your aim is good

LA BUC

Starter

#7 : October 09, 2006, 01:57:21 AM

Lift the seat and stand like a man

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#8 : October 09, 2006, 02:07:56 AM

ABuccs, I disagree man. I am not specifically talking about that play but didn't you see the 4 WR sets today in the first half? I saw a lot of those and then I saw a lot of 3 WR sets as well. It took me by surprise actually that we came out in those sets. They worked pretty well too.

Go back and rewatch the beginning of the game. You will see a lot more WRs in routes than we had the previous few weeks. We ran a lot less big sets and a whole lot less I formation as well. Mostly everything came from a single back set or a no back set.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 09, 2006, 05:02:38 AM

Nice try.

Simms sucked this year. Quit trying to justify his pathetic play. Brad had a piss poor oline, and got it done. Greise had a piss poor oline, and although his play wasn't anything to write homw about, it was certainly better than Simms' play this year.

Grads had a MUCH better game yesterday than any of Simms' outings this year. Although I think that Simms could have decent success elsewhere (or possibly here), Grads seems to manage the offense better. Of course that's based upon one start, but it was one start after far less reps than Simms has had over the years. How was Simms' first start last year?? What defense was it against??

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#10 : October 09, 2006, 05:33:44 AM

Nice try.

Simms sucked this year. Quit trying to justify his pathetic play. Brad had a piss poor oline, and got it done. Greise had a piss poor oline, and although his play wasn't anything to write homw about, it was certainly better than Simms' play this year.

Grads had a MUCH better game yesterday than any of Simms' outings this year. Although I think that Simms could have decent success elsewhere (or possibly here), Grads seems to manage the offense better. Of course that's based upon one start, but it was one start after far less reps than Simms has had over the years. How was Simms' first start last year?? What defense was it against??

49ners humiliating loss

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 09, 2006, 08:00:02 AM

Nice try.

agreed

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 09, 2006, 08:14:28 AM

Don't feed Abuccs.

I thought the play calling was really good throughout the entire game. The first TD was a thing of beauty.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#13 : October 09, 2006, 08:58:11 AM

WOW, you guys are clueless!!!!!!! It's funny how blinded by stupidity you are....this had nothing to do with Simms vs. Grads. This has to do with our O-line sucking ass, and the conditions our QB's have to play under. Buenning our supposed best O-lineman, got his ass handed to him yesterday. Were we wrong about Dan, or was Dan's competition that superior yesterday?

Keepon, that TD may have been a thing of beauty, but we can thank their saefty for sucking. Our QB's are not being put into a position to succeed. Just imagine what Grads could have done today as awesome as he looked with better blocking, and more options to pass too on some plays.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 09, 2006, 09:17:10 AM

WOW, you guys are clueless!!!!!!! It's funny how blinded by stupidity you are....this had nothing to do with Simms vs. Grads. This has to do with our O-line sucking ass, and the conditions our QB's have to play under. Buenning our supposed best O-lineman, got his ass handed to him yesterday. Were we wrong about Dan, or was Dan's competition that superior yesterday?

Keepon, that TD may have been a thing of beauty, but we can thank their saefty for sucking. Our QB's are not being put into a position to succeed. Just imagine what Grads could have done today as awesome as he looked with better blocking, and more options to pass too on some plays.

That could be said for about 80% of the teams in the NFL Abuccs. It's not like this problem came out of thin air, it's been here for a while. Gruden called a great game with the personnel he has. I think the o-line played a fairly decent game; 111yrd from caddy, Grads got sacked 1 time. I saw multiple looks, a double f-ing reverse, 4-5 deep shots, 4 WR sets, 5 WR sets, 1 WR set......what more could there be? Can't you give Gruden any credit for helping Grads out? Gruden's the one who's been preparing the kid, he should get some love right?

What would be you suggestion to Gruden? You complain about everything on here without ever coming with a better solution so please, if you had Gruden's ear for ten minutes what would you say? 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads first TD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools