Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WR CLAYTON PUT ON INJURED RESERVE « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 05, 2006, 02:29:50 PM

Stovall will receive his oppurtunity with four more games and hopefully Paris Warren can be in the mix as well.  I like Ike but we know that this may be his last season as a Buc.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 05, 2006, 02:29:55 PM

when it rains.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#17 : December 05, 2006, 02:30:27 PM

WOW!

well maybe it could be b/c of certain drops this yr, his knee and the under performance from his contract with Gru, glad to see Stovall get in the game and start to use his needed size out there

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 05, 2006, 02:31:04 PM

Stovall will receive his oppurtunity with four more games and hopefully Paris Warren can be in the mix as well. I like Ike but we know that this may be his last season as a Buc.

WE might be seeing Galloway, Paris, and Stove as the starters next year...with some Chas Gessner!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 05, 2006, 02:32:07 PM

Stovall will receive his oppurtunity with four more games and hopefully Paris Warren can be in the mix as well. I like Ike but we know that this may be his last season as a Buc.

WE might be seeing Galloway, Paris, and Stove as the starters next year...with some Chas Gessner!

It would not hurt to promote Gessner at this time and see what he has.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 05, 2006, 02:33:14 PM

I wouldn't mind that at all.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 05, 2006, 02:33:55 PM

That is unitl some other team scoops him up and makes him a legit #3...

Looks like the Bucs might be calling the kid up.  They have to examine the guys they have right now, because as is, the WR corp is turning into the shakiest thing this team has to deal with right now...

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 05, 2006, 02:35:05 PM

Here's my projection...Bryant will be a starter or at least a good contributor by the last 3 games of this season and will challenge for a starting spot next season.  Rod is going to make this kid or break him.  I think we've seen Rod make more than he broke...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 05, 2006, 02:36:01 PM

That is unitl some other team scoops him up and makes him a legit #3...

Looks like the Bucs might be calling the kid up.  They have to examine the guys they have right now, because as is, the WR corp is turning into the shakiest thing this team has to deal with right now...
The decision to resign Mark Jones is kind of puzzling. Ike can return punts as can Buchanon....why not see what Chas has?

IanD15

Rookie

#24 : December 05, 2006, 02:36:39 PM

Time to see what Stovall is made of.

#25 : December 05, 2006, 02:37:03 PM

Is Gessner on the practice squad? I'd rather see him instead of Mark Jones.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 05, 2006, 02:37:28 PM

Here's my projection...Bryant will be a starter or at least a good contributor by the last 3 games of this season and will challenge for a starting spot next season.  Rod is going to make this kid or break him.  I think we've seen Rod make more than he broke...
Agreed.

Once again, it is just a shame that OUR Jethro can't see the potential the kid has, and then you add in the weakness of the Bucs D right now...it makes no sense.  But it does.

If Rod makes this guy good, I willbe sorely dissapointed in the staff...that one will hurt bad.

WE have lost Fonoti, Bryant...and those guys could have mae a diference in my opinion.  At least in circumstances...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 05, 2006, 02:38:12 PM

Is Gessner on the practice squad? I'd rather see him instead of Mark Jones.

Yes and Chad Lucas as well.

bluetick

Practice Squad

#28 : December 05, 2006, 02:39:31 PM

IAnd as for Bryant, I guess Marinelli saw something in the big boy that Tampa did not...and considering how good Marinelli was...it makes me kind of ill...

This is just more evidence that makes me start to second guess Gruden's ability to see talent and put together the best roster to help this team compete and be successful. First, Two-Ton Toni and now Bryant, guess it is time to change the sig.  [banghead]

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 05, 2006, 02:42:24 PM

That sucks we lost Bryant.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WR CLAYTON PUT ON INJURED RESERVE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools