Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WR CLAYTON PUT ON INJURED RESERVE « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

RenoBuc

Second String
#60 : December 06, 2006, 08:04:41 PM

I, unlike Mr. Grant, don't feel as though Gruden is using the IR to punish anyone, but do question the rate at which players are 'lost' to IR as the season turns bad. It seems as though it is being used as a crutch or excuse to hide behind. "Yea, we had a bad year BUT, we lost multiple players to the IR." Not buying it.

gone

Hall of Famer
#61 : December 06, 2006, 08:16:38 PM

I think Gruden has lost his mind, and is using Injured Reserve to punish players he doesn't like.  I think the injuries to Kelly, Buenning, Rice and the others are all made up by the coach.

Gruden is sinking this ship!!!!
Shouldn't you change your name?
Maybe to Oliver Stone?

Take the tinfoil off your head

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#62 : December 06, 2006, 08:19:14 PM

I think Gruden has lost his mind, and is using Injured Reserve to punish players he doesn't like. I think the injuries to Kelly, Buenning, Rice and the others are all made up by the coach.

Gruden is sinking this ship!!!!
Shouldn't you change your name?
Maybe to Oliver Stone?

Take the tinfoil off your head

He can't do that...it ruins his reception! ;D

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#63 : December 07, 2006, 02:45:58 AM

And yes, Clayton was fighting hard for the goal line but the Clayton haters fail to acknowledge that.

He has really struggled and dropped a must catch pass. But he was showing signs of coming out of
the slump before and after the drop. Oh well. Curious to see the Stove too.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: WR CLAYTON PUT ON INJURED RESERVE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools