Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Am I the only one hoping we lose the rest of our games... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ranman

Pro Bowler

#15 : December 05, 2006, 02:40:56 PM

MF,
How the hell can you root for your own teams to lose?  I don't get it.  Maybe I am too old, conservative, or whatever, but to me a true fan cheers for V's always.  A

bandwagoneer maybe would pull for losses since it is now suddenly convenient to do so.  That I will never understand - nor do I want to.  

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 05, 2006, 02:41:15 PM

You may be the only one hoping, but you're far from the only one expecting..

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 05, 2006, 02:56:18 PM

A few years ago I hoped for losses to move up in the draft order. Then Clayton fizzled after Year 1 and now Caddy has been shaky. If you don't draft well, you could have ANY pick and still botch it. So we want to move up, but just as much we need LUCK in picking the right guy.

In Verner We Trust

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 05, 2006, 03:00:12 PM

I will NEVER hope for a Bucs loss

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 05, 2006, 03:01:18 PM

There's a chance we'll win all the rest.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#20 : December 05, 2006, 03:13:20 PM

I would never root against them, i like to see them win, but i hope the bucs win, but then i want all the other loser teams to win like the raiders and lions lol, so we can maintain a high pick and win some games

although honestly i dont see us winning again, maybe against cleveland since Frye went down, but even that is iffy

HereComesDaBoom

Practice Squad
#21 : December 05, 2006, 03:25:31 PM

All I want for Xmas is a W in Chi-town. Maybe they will put Griese in and rub it in.

bOOm

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 05, 2006, 03:31:34 PM

No, but you wouldn't be too far off just rooting for the Bucs.  They should drop all three anyway.

Wishful thinking that there's on less game than there really is.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 05, 2006, 03:32:47 PM

...so we can get a top 3 pick and secure Thomas or Johnson or Gaines?

That top 3 pick is the salve on the wound of any more losses but no one wants to see losses pile up like this. I mean the way we're losing isn't even competitive at this point.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

watson

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 05, 2006, 03:44:12 PM

I absolutely hate seeing the Bucs lose.  My wife won't even stay in the same room with me when the Bucs are losing.........so we haven't spent much game time together this year...haha.  Anyway, as much as I want to see the Bucs win every week, it makes more sense for them to lose in the long run.  If they get the top pick or one of the top three, the can either get one of the top incoming players or trade down and get more premium picks that the can use to replenish the defense. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

bucs8ball

Starter

#25 : December 05, 2006, 03:53:26 PM

I will never root against the Bucs! Just because someone is the first pick doesn't mean they're the greatest. Ask the Texans about Mario Williams. Or go back about 20 years in Bucs history and that can't-miss-pick Bo Jackson or Vinnie Testeverde.

It's bad karma!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 05, 2006, 04:40:01 PM

i hope they win this weekend for the old bucs

replica

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 05, 2006, 04:46:01 PM

You never quit on your coach, your teammates, and your fans. Period. Let's beat the shiznet outta Atlanta and let the draft take care of itself.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 05, 2006, 04:47:14 PM

You never quit on your coach, your teammates, and your fans. Period. Let's beat the shiznet outta Atlanta and let the draft take care of itself.

...and dear god if we only win one more game let it be vs ATL.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#29 : December 05, 2006, 05:22:30 PM

I don't care if we win another game. I don't expect us to. I hope we do, but don't expect us to. I would like to see some signs of life from this team here at the end of the season.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Am I the only one hoping we lose the rest of our games... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools