Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just participated in a seven round mock draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#30 : March 20, 2008, 10:36:13 PM

Pretty good, I definitely don't hate it. I'm not a big Kevin Smith fan, I don't see much point in picking him because IMO he doesn't add a new part to the offense he merely is just another EG type runner.

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#31 : March 20, 2008, 11:19:18 PM

Good Job on the 7 rounder Yucc. If you or anyone here would like to post a first round mock draft on my website; Just PM me. and I would be glad to add it for others to see and comment on.

Fire_Schiano

Practice Squad
#32 : March 21, 2008, 12:11:59 AM

I'm 2 rounds into one...I took:

1.  Brandon Flowers
2. Adarius Bowman

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 21, 2008, 02:32:33 AM

If you can't see the difference between McCown and Grad? Well..........Uh, I'll take a Buc win, as well. Keep one thing in mind, a player is like an investment, buy low, sell high.

Obviously McCown is better then Gradkowski...but not much better.....

McCown is a back-up QB and many of you buc fans are making him out to be Carson Palmer or even Eli Manning..

the guys a back-up...get over it..

jacksmith

Rookie

#34 : March 21, 2008, 07:48:30 AM

Your draft sucks.

jacksmith

Rookie

#35 : March 21, 2008, 07:48:59 AM

1.  Brandon Flowers
2. Adarius Bowman

Bowman in the 2nd is a disgusting pick.

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 21, 2008, 11:40:57 AM

If you can't see the difference between McCown and Grad? Well..........Uh, I'll take a Buc win, as well. Keep one thing in mind, a player is like an investment, buy low, sell high.

Obviously McCown is better then Gradkowski...but not much better.....

McCown is a back-up QB and many of you buc fans are making him out to be Carson Palmer or even Eli Manning..

the guys a back-up...get over it..

You are CLUELESS!!!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 21, 2008, 02:04:38 PM

how am I clueless?  I can't believe all of the buc fans that actually think McCown is better then Garcia.  I'm not saying you, but I've had some on this board actually argue the point that we'd have the same record with McCown and I HIGHLY doubt that.

McCown is a decent QB, but not starting material; and I dont even think he's a good back-up, being that he went 1-3 as the starter/significant playing time.  Well I dont need you to agree with me because it's obvious that Gruden and the front office do.  Why else would they trade for Griese and make him the #2.  Afterall they wouldnt be so worried about missing out on a #3 QB.

You factor that in with them working out Henne and the possibility of them drafting a QB and your dream of McCown being our franchise guy will soon end..

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#38 : March 21, 2008, 03:15:49 PM

Bada, just because you don't agree with some of us who think McCown is the qb of the future, doesn't mean you have to get insulting toward him.  You could very well be right, but you also could very well be wrong.

You (and anyone else)  lose credibility when you overstate the facts, such as when you said "why else would they trade for Griese and make him the #2?"  Where did you EVER see them say they were making him the #2?  NOWHERE!  That's where!  They have never said that anywhere.  It would help your argument if you didn't make up facts.  I believe Luke will be the #2 , not Griese.  Now I CAN see Griese being #2 on Gameday in the event of a Garcia injury, because he may be more able to come in at a moments notice when Garcia gets hurt.  However, when they have a full week to prepare, I think you will see Luke start. 

By the way, I do like some of your draft, but don't like some of it like, Martin Rucker and  Kevin Smith.  The pick of Martin Rucker, imo is a waste as we already have 3 TEs who will figure prominantly in their offensive plans.  To use a 4th round pick on a 4th string TE is a waste.  Will the Bucs keep 4?   Probably, but I doubt they will use that hight a pick to add the 4th one when they have other needs.

As far as Kevin Smith is concerned, he is a decent back, but doubt we would use a 3rd pick in him when we already have Graham, Bennett and "Done".

.....just my opinion

Fire_Schiano

Practice Squad
#39 : March 24, 2008, 01:58:15 AM

1.  Brandon Flowers
2. Adarius Bowman

he was very solid after he got his lasik surgery.  9 WRs were already off the board and he is a great prospect.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 24, 2008, 09:59:42 AM

1. Brandon Flowers
2. Adarius Bowman

he was very solid after he got his lasik surgery. 9 WRs were already off the board and he is a great prospect.
He's ungodly slow and the Bucs' biggest problem at receiver is lack of speed.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 24, 2008, 04:16:37 PM

Bowman was terrible at the Senior Bowl.  Did he have that surgery after that?  If so, it could very well have helped him.  He was so bad at catching the ball it IS possible that he couldn't see it.  If that was the case, this surgery could have helped greatly.

.....just my opinion
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Just participated in a seven round mock draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools