Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Michael Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: December 06, 2006, 08:15:13 AM

So what "crap" would another team have to put up with? What is the word on Clayton
when it comes to his practice ethic and attitude? Is he not liked on the team?

He's a slacker and very arrogant..... and that comes from a very well respected player on the team.

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 05, 2006, 05:35:18 PM

Dear Michael Clayton,

I ____________ would like to wish you a speedy recovery, but think you stink. Suddenly, you forgot how to play football, or so it would seem. My advice to you is to come back next season in football playing shape, just like your rookie year and try to start over. Don't be **CENSORED**y, either, because you suck. You dropped a really important pass on Sunday, and that really was just your season in a nutshell and your career so far. You have dropped the ball. I hope that if you are back with this organization next year your head is screwed on straight and you can actually contribute instead of being a bust like you are now. If you are gone, good luck finding a new team to deal with your crap. Hopefully you can turn things around.

Get Well Soon,

OpTiOnMaStA
Stay Classy San Diego....
nice post option, not.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 05, 2006, 06:49:00 PM

Just get the F*** back healthy Clayton and get out of this rediculous slump you're in. I still believe in you, but next year, if you're still here with us, I look forward to hopefully seeing you become a playmaker again.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 06, 2006, 01:15:52 AM

Get Better Clayton!! Hopefully Gruden gets canned so he doesn't waste another year of your career(possibly ending by Gruden having him run a slow developing reverse off left/right up the middle).

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 05, 2006, 04:53:18 PM

Dear Michael Clayton,

I _____ would like to wish you a great recovery, and I am one of the few people here that still believe you can be good. And I don't want you to be cut or traded in the off-season and I think you will come back with something to prove next year when the team is healthy and hopefully a good QB. I want to see you stay in Tampa and play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Get Well Soon,
darko

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#5 : December 05, 2006, 05:17:22 PM

Dear Michael Clayton,

I ____________ would like to wish you a speedy recovery, but think you stink. Suddenly, you forgot how to play football, or so it would seem. My advice to you is to come back next season in football playing shape, just like your rookie year and try to start over. Don't be **CENSORED**y, either, because you suck. You dropped a really important pass on Sunday, and that really was just your season in a nutshell and your career so far. You have dropped the ball. I hope that if you are back with this organization next year your head is screwed on straight and you can actually contribute instead of being a bust like you are now. If you are gone, good luck finding a new team to deal with your crap. Hopefully you can turn things around.

Get Well Soon,

OpTiOnMaStA

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 06, 2006, 01:12:20 AM

Dear Michael Clayton

I __________ would like to take this time to wish you a speedy recovery and hope you come back next year with a chip on your shoulder to shut most of these idiots up.  I am sure you sit back and think daily how right Tim Brown was when he stated a lot of fans here do not know football as people bust you about a dropped ball here and there yet continue to make excuse after excuse why your so-called quarterback makes mistake after mistake.  I know he is a rookie and you are finishing your third year but some just dont seem to understand you can't catch the ball if it is not thrown to you and before you listen to all these idiots talk about dropped passes just remember even the great Joey Galloway drops balls so it it not just you.  It is not like you just forgot how to play football as this offense this year is pathetic so it is hard for any offensive player to have decent stats.  Please come in next year a little lighter and I really hope we have an OL and QB that can actually play decent football as I am sure you along with me would like to kick Bruce's butt up between his eyes at times as he is a career back-up QB at best yet everyone seems to have their nose up his butt because they think he is the next coming of Tom Brady.  There is a reason you were a first round pick and reason he was a sixth round pick and I hope once again you shut these idiot fans up as I am sure they will be back on your bandwagon next year.

#7 : December 05, 2006, 08:14:05 PM

I was once the biggest fan of Michael Clayton and supported him all last year through his injuries. But after all the hype this season and what I saw out of him, that first season was a fluke and he is much more of a David Givens type player. I think he will be a solid 3rd or 4th receiver for the rest of his career, as much as it pains me to say it because I liked him so much. I really hope he can prove me wrong, but I doubt he will. Please draft Calvin Johnson!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 05, 2006, 08:34:43 PM

Mike, get well soon!

But a lighter fur coat will help alleviate stress to that knee while you are dancing with the ladies. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : December 05, 2006, 08:40:57 PM

Mike, get well soon!

But a lighter fur coat will help alleviate stress to that knee while you are dancing with the ladies.
Boid, he's married & has 2 kids.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 05, 2006, 08:43:43 PM

Mike, get well soon!

Boid, he's married & has 2 kids.

Yeah he married his doctor.  And?

When has that stopped an NFL player from snooping around places he should not be?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 05, 2006, 08:55:51 PM

So what "crap" would another team have to put up with? What is the word on Clayton
when it comes to his practice ethic and attitude? Is he not liked on the team? I know
he has struggled mightily but what has he done this year (non-game related) to
have the problem child label. Or am I misreading?

devasher

Starter
#12 : December 05, 2006, 08:56:25 PM

Dear Michael Clayton,

I'm sorry to see that were awful again this year. While it's not your fault God made you slow, you've done a wonderful job by reminding us that you can't catch either. I'm sad to see that the Bucs ended your season early again because of a minor injury; good luck making the team next year. I hope you saved or invested your earning from your rookie contract, because your salary at Best Buy wont be nearly as good.

Get well soon,

BucCaddy80

P.S.,

Tell Reidel, Jaquez, Bert, and Alvin Harper I said hi.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 05, 2006, 08:56:42 PM

Does he block well consistently?

#14 : December 06, 2006, 01:01:41 AM

Dear Michael Clayton,

I _____ would like to wish you a great recovery, and I am one of the few people here that still believe you can be good. And I don't want you to be cut or traded in the off-season and I think you will come back with something to prove next year when the team is healthy and hopefully a good QB. I want to see you stay in Tampa and play for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Get Well Soon,
darko

The ronde bear will sign off on this
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Michael Clayton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools