Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Michael Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#15 : December 05, 2006, 09:16:48 PM

Dear Clayton,

I ________ wish you well with your new team next season. You had a great rookie season and filled in nice for that jerk known as Meshawn. However, since then you have become an injury magnet and you haven't been able to rebound from those injuries. Your first injury was painful for both you and us fans but you responded by coming into camp over weight and lacked the intensity needed to be competitive. I watched you in training camp this year and was really impressed by your intensity but then when the season started you failed to start with it. I wish you would be a part of this team in the future but you’re more of a distraction then a contibuting player to this team. You have not responded well to adversity or accepted the challenges put in front of you so there isn't much left to say other then thanks for the one good season and good luck with your new team.

Sincerely,
InlandTaipan

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#16 : December 05, 2006, 09:27:40 PM

So what "crap" would another team have to put up with? What is the word on Clayton
when it comes to his practice ethic and attitude? Is he not liked on the team? I know
he has struggled mightily but what has he done this year (non-game related) to
have the problem child label. Or am I misreading?

There really isn't too much. I sort of just think he is lazy and has a big head.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 05, 2006, 09:41:55 PM

I didn't come away with a good feeling after reading the article about him in the Times. He seemed more concerned with his future contract (if there is one) than he was about his poor play. I think after his rookie season his head tripled in size and he thought he had this NFL thing down. This guy definitely fooled me, during his rookie year I thought we had found a starter for us for the next decade, one who was very humble and hard working. What we seem to have really found is a career 3rd WR who can't handle success and spends more time worrying about his money than catching a football. I'd like to have him back next year for the simple fact that he is so young, but if his production doesn't head north in a hurry I wouldn't mind getting rid of him.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 06, 2006, 02:08:21 PM

I was a fan but I hate SLACKERS!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 06, 2006, 02:15:51 PM

Get Better Clayton!! Hopefully Gruden gets canned so he doesn't waste another year of your career(possibly ending by Gruden having him run a slow developing reverse off left/right up the middle).
Yeah, and hopefully Gruyden gets canned so that he can call more plays for your no-hand having butt...

"Sorry coach, it hit me in the hands!"

::) ::)

defntlydiffrnt

Starter

#20 : December 06, 2006, 03:07:14 PM

Dear Michael Clayton, 

I know I mentioned this when we met - but I believe, even more now, that you should play Safety for us.  It shouldn't take too much to beat out Jermaine Phillips and you can knock the snot out of anyone...just like our last safety.  I wish you a speedy recovery and leave you with this thought....dip your shoulder more when you block and schoberknock someone. 

Cheers!

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#21 : December 06, 2006, 07:16:09 PM

Dear Micheal Clayton<

I hope you are not reading these post on here cause a lot of poeple don't know a player when they see one. Know for my input. Around the leauge i hear people saying your one of the toughest WR in the NFL. Your ability to block downfeild and put on hurting on DB's once you catch the ball is second to none. I love your work ethic and attitude towards your team and coaches. You understand that this is a team game and you cant win by yourself. I hope and pray for your speedy recovery and get back on the field for us Buccaneer fans and do what you do best. Good luck and Best Wishes to you and your family..

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 06, 2006, 08:33:42 PM

Yes you put your feet up and rest your hands M80....hmmmmm on second thoughts your hands don't need any rest.....they aint done any work.   :o

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 06, 2006, 09:14:41 PM

How about " dear mike, get well soon.  The soonest you can bc right now insofar as an NFL career you have one foot on a banana peel ....

Want to be considered a quality guy and a leader Mike?   Well if you want to do that AND play wide receiver then catch the damn ball.  Over the past two years you only fit 1/2 of the bill, bc you aint receiving.  Hope you get the message soon.  I enjoyed your rookie year very much.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#24 : December 13, 2009, 07:29:49 PM

Too bad there was nothing to warn us about this guy before we re-signed him to that hefty contract.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 13, 2009, 07:34:29 PM

Get Better Clayton!! Hopefully Gruden gets canned so he doesn't waste another year of your career(possibly ending by Gruden having him run a slow developing reverse off left/right up the middle).
Yeah, and hopefully Gruyden gets canned so that he can call more plays for your no-hand having butt...

"Sorry coach, it hit me in the hands!"

::) ::)
Clayton got his wish, and he still sucked out loud.

And is now nursing another injury.

Dear Clayton,

F U you thief!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 13, 2009, 07:38:42 PM

I say we put him back at safety. He can't be worse then Sabby.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 13, 2009, 07:39:30 PM

Two bad performances by Freeman. Two games missed by Clayton.

I don't think that's a coincidence. Clayton demands double coverage.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 13, 2009, 07:39:56 PM

Two bad performances by Freeman. Two games missed by Clayton.

I don't think that's a coincidence. Clayton demands double coverage.
A HA HA HA HA!!

CLASSIC!!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 13, 2009, 07:41:08 PM

I say we put him back at safety. He can't be worse then Sabby.

I won't argue with that

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dear Michael Clayton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools