Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 05, 2006, 10:54:26 PM

TheChronic has been banned according to JF on the insider board,

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#31 : December 05, 2006, 10:46:00 PM

You'll have to take on a lot more of us then just Boid.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 05, 2006, 08:09:34 PM

But this Chronic guy is posting better than Dwight Howard v. Yao Ming....excellent

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

#33 : December 05, 2006, 08:10:46 PM

isn't he around 150 at least by now (has he even been around 24 hours?)

TheChronic

Rookie

#34 : December 05, 2006, 08:14:09 PM

I'm taking the day off friday........warn your hosting  servers.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 05, 2006, 08:19:48 PM

But this Chronic guy is posting better than Dwight Howard v. Yao Ming....excellent

Funny thing is, about 130 of them are completely non-football related staleness. 

Yeah, he is funny like the flu. 

But I guess when little kids skip school, this is what happens (to them).

TheChronic

Rookie

#36 : December 05, 2006, 08:22:46 PM

You and calvin Kline have the market cornered on OBSESSION, Boy....d

by the way.......someone sent me that PM of yours goin' around to "please ignore thechronic"........ too funny Boy.....d.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 05, 2006, 08:31:11 PM

You and calvin Kline have the market cornered on OBSESSION, Boy....d

by the way.......someone sent me that PM of yours goin' around to "please ignore thechronic"........ too funny Boy.....d.

That is too funny.

You only wish I would care to waste my time on such a thing.

First you claim you got me banned, which is a total joke, and now this....

Too funny sissy.  Too funny.

Too bad, so sad for you.

I like the rumor mills you generate though!

First Billick is going to be the Bucs coach, Simms is going to NY, and now this!

You are the best!  Your presence only heightens the experience of these posters.  Way to spread the Kronic Diarhea!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : December 05, 2006, 08:35:35 PM

Well, I won't pm anyone--I'll put it here. Those of you who have been around awhile & are here frequently--& you know who you are--we must ignore this total ass who apparently gets off on how much crap he can cause & how many people he can get to respond.  And if you notice it's just crap--so&so is leaving, so&so is retiring. NO proof whatsoever--just "I said so"  put this idiot on your ignore list & continue discussion among ourselves.  Something strange, too.  There's an awful lot of new non-PI posters. And I don't mean the regulars.

TheChronic

Rookie

#39 : December 05, 2006, 08:39:22 PM

Well, I won't pm anyone--I'll put it here. Those of you who have been around awhile & are here frequently--& you know who you are--we must ignore this total ass who apparently gets off on how much crap he can cause & how many people he can get to respond.  And if you notice it's just crap--so&so is leaving, so&so is retiring. NO proof whatsoever--just "I said so"  put this idiot on your ignore list & continue discussion among ourselves.  Something strange, too.  There's an awful lot of new non-PI posters. And I don't mean the regulars.

don't worry honey............all the boys will still flirt with you and offer the attention you feel you deserve.......thechonic does not mind......I'm no threat to you or your party of five........you keep being the best Karen you can be.......k?

TheChronic

Rookie

#40 : December 05, 2006, 08:42:09 PM

"That is too funny.You only wish I would care to waste my time on such a thing."

riiiight.....

TheChronic

Rookie

#41 : December 05, 2006, 08:43:16 PM

Isn't there another board you can access by being a paying customer (snicker)........why don't you go there........??

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 05, 2006, 08:47:13 PM

"That is too funny.You only wish I would care to waste my time on such a thing."

riiiight.....

Sissy, we all KNOW you are a blatant liar, so what gives? 

You like spreading rumors about me?  GO ahead and post the PM then...LMAO!  It simply does not exist.

On the other hand, I had quite a few from the TBBBB sent to me after I toasted you over there.  Are you always this ignorant?

At least be funny if you are trying to be funny, witty, sarcastic, whatever it is you deem yourself to be.  Your act is juvenile, provides no input on anything.

But keep posting.  It is funny to most of us here that argue about points, but you are a blatant troll.  Keep making a mockery of the place.  When you get banned, this place will be better for it.

TheChronic

Rookie

#43 : December 05, 2006, 08:48:39 PM

why post it now?  you're jumping like a monkey for me.  I may post if after you forget about it.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 05, 2006, 08:50:17 PM

If you know...........Pirates cove. Then why not post there?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools