Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

TheChronic

Rookie

« #45 : December 05, 2006, 08:51:01 PM »

exactly...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #46 : December 05, 2006, 08:51:28 PM »

why post it now?  you're jumping like a monkey for me.  I may post if after you forget about it.

Liar.

I can smell you becoming one with the force soon enough.  Why?  Because you simply suck as a poster, bring nothing to any arguments, and just insult everybody with malice.

Keep posting rumors smart guy.  Liars always get their due!

Now go brush your tooth, and go to bed.  I am sure you have a radio show to call tomorrow.

Wax-on, Wax off!

TheChronic

Rookie

« #47 : December 05, 2006, 08:54:27 PM »

you fear me.........

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #48 : December 05, 2006, 08:55:26 PM »

you fear me.........

Actually, you fear me...

I have already owned you too many times!  LOL!

TheChronic

Rookie

« #49 : December 05, 2006, 08:56:38 PM »

yeah........ummmmmmm........about that whole "owned" thing........... grow up.

TheChronic

Rookie

« #50 : December 05, 2006, 08:57:14 PM »

and 86 the "LOL" stuff too........it makes you look like a giggling toddler.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #51 : December 05, 2006, 08:59:29 PM »

and 86 the "LOL" stuff too........it makes you look like a giggling toddler.

Okay, how about the pwned then?

I pwned you.

And you fear me.

You can't hang kid.  Go to bed.

« #52 : December 05, 2006, 09:06:06 PM »

Boid > Chronic....

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #53 : December 05, 2006, 09:08:11 PM »

You and calvin Kline have the market cornered on OBSESSION, Boy....d

by the way.......someone sent me that PM of yours goin' around to "please ignore thechronic"........ too funny Boy.....d.

I didn't get Boid's PM, I must not be in the "in-crowd"...lol

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #54 : December 05, 2006, 09:09:27 PM »

Something strange, too.  There's an awful lot of new non-PI posters. And I don't mean the regulars.

It is obvious that at least one poster has at least 5 or 6 new names...

could be a reg messing with us, or it could be an idiot that has nothing better to do....You be the judge.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #55 : December 05, 2006, 09:10:13 PM »

Well, I won't pm anyone--I'll put it here. Those of you who have been around awhile & are here frequently--& you know who you are--we must ignore this total ass who apparently gets off on how much crap he can cause & how many people he can get to respond.  And if you notice it's just crap--so&so is leaving, so&so is retiring. NO proof whatsoever--just "I said so"  put this idiot on your ignore list & continue discussion among ourselves.  Something strange, too.  There's an awful lot of new non-PI posters. And I don't mean the regulars.

don't worry honey............all the boys will still flirt with you and offer the attention you feel you deserve.......thechonic does not mind......I'm no threat to you or your party of five........you keep being the best Karen you can be.......k?

that is funny too, I have never seen anyone flirt with Karen or vice versa....say what you want about her, but a flirt she ain't...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #56 : December 05, 2006, 09:13:25 PM »

You and calvin Kline have the market cornered on OBSESSION, Boy....d

by the way.......someone sent me that PM of yours goin' around to "please ignore thechronic"........ too funny Boy.....d.

I didn't get Boid's PM, I must not be in the "in-crowd"...lol
The guy is a liar.  He will (should) get his soon enough.

The rampant spreading of lies only unsettles this place, he/she/it chimes in with regualarity (kind of like Kronic Diarhea),  but with nothing pertinent to say.  He makes a post, knowing damn well it is not made to do anything but create negative activity.  Who likes Kronic Diarhea anyway?

I would never send PMs out to any of you to iggy this guy.  I think most of you udnerstand what you are dealing with in it:  inferior knowledge.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #57 : December 05, 2006, 09:15:15 PM »

Funny how he disapears when the admin log on!

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler
« #58 : December 05, 2006, 09:15:47 PM »

Perhaps a new board could be created on this site call it Trolls Cove. All the recent Sociopaths that have migrated here can have their demented fun and leave us alone.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #59 : December 05, 2006, 09:21:34 PM »

I didn't get my pm either. But go to PI & read where we told HM what's going & he liked the part about it's chronic's board & said he woould take care of it.  Oh, by the way---flirt,flirt. LOL!
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools