Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#60 : December 05, 2006, 09:21:48 PM

Funny how he disapears when the admin log on!

too bad the admin. can't just make him disappear for good...  I thought they were going to police this joint now?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#61 : December 05, 2006, 09:22:57 PM

Perhaps a new board could be created on this site call it Trolls Cove. All the recent Sociopaths that have migrated here can have their demented fun and leave us alone.

as long as we feed the troll, it will live...  takes a lot of people a long time to figure that out I guess...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#62 : December 05, 2006, 09:23:32 PM

Look at the on line list--chronic is no longer on!

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#63 : December 05, 2006, 09:27:10 PM

haha this is too funny

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#64 : December 05, 2006, 09:27:41 PM

He saw the PR team was on, he clicked off.

The guy is an absolute moron.  

Seriously though, nuff said.

Hopefully Hugh makes the right choice here, and realize the guy brings nothing to the table.  He has racked up over 160 posts, and almost 90 percent of them are derisive, name calling fests.

His sole intent is to torment, and that is something this place does not need.  Let that stuff reside in the TBBBB where tomfoolery is in abundance.

Please ban this guy.

Once a month?  Fits the average.  And it is December, we can consider it an early X-mas present!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#65 : December 05, 2006, 09:30:32 PM

Do you think all the new posters including chronic has anything to do with the hacking? And what happened there?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#66 : December 05, 2006, 09:39:51 PM

Do you think all the new posters including chronic has anything to do with the hacking? And what happened there?

yes

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#67 : December 05, 2006, 09:40:51 PM

He saw the PR team was on, he clicked off.

The guy is an absolute moron. 

Seriously though, nuff said.

Hopefully Hugh makes the right choice here, and realize the guy brings nothing to the table.  He has racked up over 160 posts, and almost 90 percent of them are derisive, name calling fests.

His sole intent is to torment, and that is something this place does not need.  Let that stuff reside in the TBBBB where tomfoolery is in abundance.

Please ban this guy.

Once a month?  Fits the average.  And it is December, we can consider it an early X-mas present!

if you let him get to you, he gets his jollies...

I would think you'd have a thicker skin Boid...

Just let it go, he'll get his soon enough, in fact, I'm surprised he is still able to post...

TheChronic

Rookie

#68 : December 05, 2006, 09:48:07 PM

I'm humbled that you people whine about me effecting this board.........and then make a thread dedicate to me.  makes perfect sense.  apparently we're allowed to do that here?

TheChronic

Rookie

#69 : December 05, 2006, 09:49:37 PM

Good Lord...........now there are "chronic is a hacker" posts.  This karen chick is whack........in a medical kinda way.

TheChronic

Rookie

#70 : December 05, 2006, 09:51:01 PM

Boy...d  it could be worse.............I could invite 10 of my pals from the Bucs BB over here.........

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#71 : December 05, 2006, 10:50:10 PM

I might just watch...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#72 : December 05, 2006, 09:53:31 PM

click

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#73 : December 05, 2006, 09:55:29 PM

Good Lord...........now there are "chronic is a hacker" posts. This karen chick is whack........in a medical kinda way.

I think you are definitely whacked.  Starting lies about me is about as juvenile as it gets.

And as for inviting ten of your friends over, I doubt you have that many, but bring em in!  I am sure they will eventually decide that this site is a league better than that Nazi death ship you like to lurk around...

Feel free to invite them!

Liar.

#74 : December 05, 2006, 10:49:39 PM

God what's next, you start saying things like
WHO SHALL LEAD THE REVOLUTION......get a life man....
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools