Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7

TheChronic

Rookie

#75 : December 05, 2006, 10:10:27 PM

Good Lord...........now there are "chronic is a hacker" posts. This karen chick is whack........in a medical kinda way.

I think you are definitely whacked. Starting lies about me is about as juvenile as it gets.

And as for inviting ten of your friends over, I doubt you have that many, but bring em in! I am sure they will eventually decide that this site is a league better than that Nazi death ship you like to lurk around...

Feel free to invite them!

Liar.

I'm quoting this and saving it to the hd...........because if I do bring Irish and the gang over here at YOUR invitation........I have an odd feeling you're not going to be the most popular girl at the dance.

are you sure?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#76 : December 05, 2006, 10:11:56 PM

Click

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#77 : December 05, 2006, 10:14:01 PM

WOO E-GANG WARS...sweet....come to the rich part of town to pick fights, you don't see many of us running to get into the ghettos with the Nazis like yourself.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#78 : December 05, 2006, 10:15:01 PM

what is with you and this click thing...are you trying to change the channel or somethin'...because seriously thats kind of retarded...if you have nothing nice to say...might as well say nothing mang...

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#79 : December 05, 2006, 10:15:38 PM

Click

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#80 : December 05, 2006, 10:19:18 PM

Is this really happening?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#81 : December 05, 2006, 10:20:31 PM

Suspect they will soon be gone, right after folks stop responding to tripe Ray.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#82 : December 05, 2006, 10:23:11 PM

lol...ray this happens all the time here i hadn't posted on here for quite sometime, and it's live ive never left haha love this place

TheChronic

Rookie

#83 : December 05, 2006, 10:27:17 PM

WOO E-GANG WARS...sweet....come to the rich part of town to pick fights, you don't see many of us running to get into the ghettos with the Nazis like yourself.

not entirely sure what you mean..........but it is common talk that this place is a dumping ground for all the kids who got banned from the Offical Board.....and as son as they get here...they go into some kind of "I always wanted to be here" rant............that's what they say over there anyway.

TheChronic

Rookie

#84 : December 05, 2006, 10:28:18 PM

nothing wrong with having some fun and talking pigskin Blitz.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#85 : December 05, 2006, 10:29:34 PM

LMAO, click

#86 : December 05, 2006, 10:30:26 PM

McIrish? I'm not even sure what he's done to become so big amongst your boards...

TheChronic

Rookie

#87 : December 05, 2006, 10:32:32 PM

still waiting to hear from Boy...d if the invitation is for real.......................

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#88 : December 05, 2006, 10:33:44 PM

McIrish is simply the head butt on a board of butts Senior.  That is it.  

#89 : December 05, 2006, 10:36:32 PM

McIrish is simply the head butt on a board of butts Senior.  That is it. 
anything like this chronic fellow?
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools