Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: December 06, 2006, 12:03:24 AM

A zillion thanks! We may argue but we don't take kindly to people attacking our own.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 06, 2006, 12:04:36 AM

Thanks for recognizing an invaluable member of the Bucs fan club (kronic...yeah right!)...

This isn't a private club, it is a priviledge to post with guys, even Bucsguru, like yourselves, and I love reading your takes on things, even if I disagree, or digress.

There is nothing wrong with arguing, IMO, because it is the basis for learning at times, but that dude was just a troll at the best, and the sad thing was he was a "Buc" fan...yeah.  He had serious issues, and I am pleased his arrogant, non-functional posts are being weeded out.

This place is good, both the red board, the Cove, the ticket exchange, the PI, it is all good.  

Thanks for the pleasure you have provided me over the months that have gone by.  This is a great MB, very tolerant, and very open to discussions.  

Go Bucs!

"Agree to disagree" has never been made more sense in this place!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#2 : December 06, 2006, 12:04:26 AM

Good stuff.

AOL does suck in that people can hide behind it.

I still think the best way to deal with this guys and otehrs is to not pay his posts/threads any attention.  

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 05, 2006, 11:59:18 PM

He was banned and will continue to get banned if he keeps re-registering. I sincerely hope this person remembers that we are reporters, and we know how to track people down. This message board forum allows us to track people by their I.P. addresses as well as through other things. Internet Service providers like AOL take complaints from businesses like ours very seriously when it comes to nonsense like this. They've gone as far as cancelling members' services without a refund before. I hope this person takes our warning seriously. Otherwise, we'll focus our efforts on making sure this person doesn't have a way of getting on the Internet through his current Internet provider.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#4 : December 05, 2006, 11:47:20 PM

SR/JF are both on & fandango is gone.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#5 : December 05, 2006, 11:20:10 PM

I think it takes more time to report him than ignore him.

Why can't any of you do that?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : December 05, 2006, 11:15:11 PM

somebody mention to JF that he didn't research the situation or talk to me (TheChronic) the please tell him.............good freaking luck.........he screwed the pooch.
Reported again.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#7 : December 05, 2006, 11:37:17 PM

Because you are letting him

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : December 05, 2006, 11:29:03 PM

He's messing up our boards.

Fandango

Practice Squad

#9 : December 05, 2006, 11:14:28 PM

click

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#10 : December 05, 2006, 11:10:46 PM

Really all he has to do is use a proxy and no matter how many times he gets banned he can come back.....
Really all he has to do is stay away. The guy is a tool.

I am not arguing that.

I am just saying, he can be banned all you want, but there are always ways around that.

The only way he is really going to go away is if you all ignore him.

Just my take.....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 05, 2006, 11:07:27 PM

somebody mention to JF that he didn't research the situation or talk to me (TheChronic) the please tell him.............good freaking luck.........he screwed the pooch.
Looks like another IP addy banned coming up in...

I am sure he can play this game.  It is only you who are childish enough to keep playing it.  We all know what a turd you are, give it a rest and grow up.

What are you?  A psycho?  Go stalk the TBBBB like I do...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 05, 2006, 11:09:06 PM

Really all he has to do is use a proxy and no matter how many times he gets banned he can come back.....
Really all he has to do is stay away.  The guy is a tool.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#13 : December 05, 2006, 11:08:17 PM

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#14 : December 05, 2006, 11:07:09 PM

LOL.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post count Madness....I Know Pirates Cove « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools