Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice to see « previous next »
Page: 1

gone

Hall of Famer
: October 09, 2006, 02:09:04 AM

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/live/week5

Nice to see our boys represented

Grads #7

Caddy #7

Joey #2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 09, 2006, 02:15:29 AM

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/live/week5

Nice to see our boys represented

Grads #7

Caddy #7

Joey #2

Sweet, Joey almost beat out an undrafted free agent rookie for #1.  Where was our 3rd round pick?  Dropping passes?  Or committing PI?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 09, 2006, 07:03:29 AM

Sweet, Joey almost beat out an undrafted free agent rookie for #1.  Where was our 3rd round pick?  Dropping passes?  Or committing PI?

I think that was an unfair call against Stovall and McKenzie.  Maybe that is just me and they should let them play. Stovall made his presence felt immediately in the red zone by just being on the field.  And since he has a good feel for Grads I expect Stovall to slowly be bigger part of this offense.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 09, 2006, 12:10:04 PM

I think that was an unfair call against Stovall and McKenzie. Maybe that is just me and they should let them play. Stovall made his presence felt immediately in the red zone by just being on the field. And since he has a good feel for Grads I expect Stovall to slowly be bigger part of this offense.
Okay, maybe it was unfair.  But it is very frustrating that we used a premium pick on a guy that isn't see the field; especially when we had glaring holes on Defense that were ignored in the offseason.  The fact that we used this premium pick on a guy that's warming the bench is compounded by the frustration of watching late round or undrafted rookie receivers doing well elswhere.  Stovall might have been BPA but WR was not a need for us on day 1.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice to see « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools