Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10-6 who's with me? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

: October 09, 2006, 02:41:18 AM

Call me the Utlimate OPTIMIST, but I say the Bucs are going on a stampede these next few weeks and win 8 games down the stretch and end up loosing 2 more to the Bears & Seahawks.

Ending with a saaweet 10-6 record, can you dig it?

WHO'S WITH ME????????????????????

frankbuc

Second String
#1 : October 09, 2006, 09:25:49 AM

I could still see 7.....10 might be a little wacky.....but nothing wrong with faith...even a little crazy faith

BucsNBullsBaby

Second String

#2 : October 09, 2006, 09:35:21 AM

I'm an eternal optimist as well.  The offense certainly seems to be coming together and Grads played much better than I would have thought.

However, for a win streak to occur, the D would have to step it up.  They ARE the same unit that ranked #1 last year and there is a lot of talent there.  However, the age issue and perhaps more importantly, the cohesion of the unit is not what it should be.  I think the loss of the coaches, age of the players, and the fact many teams now run our version of cover 2 D have all combined to make them *gasp* ordinary.

I think we'll see them split the remaining games and therefore wind up 6-10.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 09, 2006, 09:39:31 AM

2-14 and I'm being real! Only games we have a shot in are NO at home and if you call having a shot in the dead of winter in cleveland a shot there is the second game. I mean realistically we will be underdog in every single game from here on out...

Baghead #2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 09, 2006, 09:48:30 AM

Call me the Utlimate OPTIMIST, but I say the Bucs are going on a stampede these next few weeks and win 8 games down the stretch and end up loosing 2 more to the Bears & Seahawks.

Ending with a saaweet 10-6 record, can you dig it?

WHO'S WITH ME????????????????????

Rocket.....you need to get more sleep Bro, I think you are losing your mind.  :P

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 09, 2006, 09:49:18 AM

hell i think 12-4. but I should be in an institution for the criminally optimistic

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 09, 2006, 10:06:13 AM

Right now, no one knows what the state of each team will be when the schedule says we are to play them. You have to take into account that we don't know what the injury status of those teams will be on the weeks that we play them. We don't know the weather elements that might come into play. There are too many questions to make accurate predictions, and that's why I don't like predictions. However, if those two fronts are injury-free and sunny days; I would say the Bucs might be able to pull at least three wins out of their hat this year; based solely on the schedule and how they have been playing as of late.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 09, 2006, 10:06:34 AM

I was in St. Louis last week and got sucked into doing one of those "free motel" stays if I would listen to their sales pitch.  I have to admit that it sounded pretty nice.  They were selling time share condos on the beach just 20 minutes away from downtown St. Louis.  This thread is absurd as that statement.  Bucs win three games this year and start next year with a new coach.  Steve Mariucci wouldn't be such a bad replacement.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 09, 2006, 10:14:20 AM

All I can go is 8-8.  However, I hope YOU are right and I am wrong... ::)

BucsAddict

Starter

#9 : October 09, 2006, 10:49:04 AM

I was in St. Louis last week and got sucked into doing one of those "free motel" stays if I would listen to their sales pitch. I have to admit that it sounded pretty nice. They were selling time share condos on the beach just 20 minutes away from downtown St. Louis. This thread is absurd as that statement. Bucs win three games this year and start next year with a new coach. Steve Mariucci wouldn't be such a bad replacement.

hahaha steve mariucci? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 09, 2006, 11:10:08 AM

It's about next year and beyond I'm afraid. Still going to be fun watching this offense grow!
LOVE to be wrong and see the team go 10-6 or 9-7, but I really don't see that happening.
WILL be there for every home game rooting for the wins though!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 09, 2006, 11:10:41 AM

it would be nice

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 09, 2006, 11:32:22 AM

i hate to say it but we will be damn lucky if we end up with 6 or 7 wins.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 09, 2006, 01:49:49 PM

8-8 would be nice

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

gharen

Pro Bowler

#14 : October 09, 2006, 02:00:17 PM

3-13! Our schedule is brutal. I would have said 4-12 but the 4th win would be in Cleveland in December. Replacing Gruden would be the dumbest thing this franchise has ever done! Name one guy who would come in and do better, just one! And No, Marriuci would not do better.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10-6 who's with me? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools