Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Relax Ladies...Sometimes you step back to spring forward! Also my mock offseason « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 07, 2006, 01:38:41 AM

My Mock Draft
1st- Calvin Johnson (WR) :-*
2nd(A)- Levi Brown (LT)
2nd(B)- Victor Abiamiri (DE)
3rd(A)- Reggie Nelson (S)
3rd(B, somehow we get another)- Chris Leak / Jamarcus Russell (QB)
4th- Brian Leonard (FB)
5th- Buster Davis (LB) undersized FSU lb ???
7th- Kenneth Darby (RB)

I would like to package a Clayton/Pittman together for another 2nd and/or 3rd rounder if possible (if Gruden makes CJ #1)
Build OL/DEFENSE with later rounds in draft and Free Agency
Getting rid of Pittman/Clayton for a 2nd?

Never.

Pittman is a reliable backup, and Clayton will make a nice #3 someday.

Thank of it Bold

Ernest Graham is slated to take almost ALL of Pittman's snaps
Clayton and Gruden will neve match again he needs to get out of Tampa....or we will lose him when his contract expires

Get a 2/3 out of both of them while they still have value. Draft a Calvin Johnson to replace Clayton and move Graham up to 2
They aren't getting traded.  They are cheap, Pittman is a great backup and team first guy, and Claytonis a bust as of now, but maybe moving him to the #3 would suit him better next year.

They are cheap.

They are not going anywhere, because they provide depth, knowledge, and more value for the team.

The real problems stem from the D-line, and the O-line....and QB play.  No pressure, no defense.  No blocking, no offense.  No QB, no team identity, leadership.

#31 : December 07, 2006, 11:31:20 AM

This run blocking missile with soft hands and a nose for short yardage, that CAN break the long runs with more than adequate speed is NOT going to slip to the fourth.  I would be bewildered if he went as deep as the third.  His position doesn't bely his usefullness in an offense.

Excellent description of him. I would LOVE to see him in red and pewter..... provided he didn't forget how to play football like some of our recent draftees.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Relax Ladies...Sometimes you step back to spring forward! Also my mock offseason « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools