Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton, can I get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T around here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: March 26, 2008, 06:17:55 PM

Granted I havent done much lately, but can you guys give me just a little respect, I know I have had hands of stone, but man I got things heading in the right direction, I got that fire back, I can do it coach I know I can you got believe in me. I have been working on my speed all off-season and my confidence. I am ready coach put me in, I cant fail, I wont fail, it is all I got to hang my hat on is my reputation and at this point it aint looking so good for me right now. I am the "Tiger Woods" you have been dreaming about.

The portion of the phone call was overheard last night when Clayton was begging for an other chance.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

eyeswideshut

Second String

#1 : March 26, 2008, 06:20:19 PM

Not very cool.  Gruden has killed his confidence.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 26, 2008, 06:21:13 PM

Son, respect has to be earned.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 26, 2008, 06:22:57 PM

Coach I earned your respect in 2004,  have done everything you asked of me, I even wake up earlier just to but your morning paper at your office door doesnt that count for anything?

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 26, 2008, 06:24:31 PM

If Clayton doesnt get a chance to start next season, I would be pissed. If he can just hang onto the ball and stay healthy he is one of our better playmakers on offense. Those are two BIG IF's I know... But he did those two things as a rookie, I think the hype and pressure got to him in yr 2. Maybe your putting too much pressure on the young guys.... Give him a chance coach...

Signed,

Bruce Allen

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 26, 2008, 06:27:09 PM

I thought simms delivered the paper  ??? 

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 26, 2008, 06:28:59 PM

Simms is the fellow who brings the coffee

Oliver Goldsmith

#7 : March 26, 2008, 06:40:06 PM

Sure, Karen, it's Gruden's fault that he's got hands like toilet seats.

JC510

Practice Squad

#8 : March 26, 2008, 06:47:34 PM

He played good at the end of the season.

scope88

Starter

#9 : March 26, 2008, 06:57:02 PM

How does a coach give a player stone hands?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 26, 2008, 07:00:01 PM

Not very cool. Gruden has killed his confidence.

How does a coach give a player stone hands?
It's a difficult procedure, but it can happen, especially in Karen's little world.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#11 : March 26, 2008, 07:02:33 PM

He also played well.

Clayton has a big season, and Galloway is to never be heard from again.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 26, 2008, 08:52:24 PM

He also played well.

Clayton has a big season, and Galloway is to never be heard from again.

Wow you went all Mrs Purdue on him there.

Plank

Starter

#13 : March 26, 2008, 09:22:52 PM

With extended playing time in the preseason to calm his nerves and build his confidece playing against scrubs I think Clayton really could step it up this year. QBs are gonna have to give him some looks though.

#14 : March 26, 2008, 11:23:16 PM

Get some rest, Yucc.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton, can I get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T around here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools