Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton, can I get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T around here « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

eyeswideshut

Second String

#105 : March 31, 2008, 10:12:09 PM

I have a really intelligent perspective. But, it is not even near the level of my perspective intelligence.
LOL!! That is good!

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#106 : March 31, 2008, 10:14:42 PM

I have a really intelligent perspective. But, it is not even near the level of my perspective intelligence.
LOL!! That is good!

Yeah I know, but I still think Jon Gruden is a good coach and that Michael Clayton is a bust so far.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#107 : March 31, 2008, 10:56:34 PM

No I'm not but I guess the truth hurts. You can glean knowledge in other places... this isn't the only one as the many of you feebly claim.
Who claims it as such?

Name one poster that says this is the only place to get an "upper hand" in knowledge?  You are a joke.  Go ahead and stir the pot...we dig that about you.

This place is bias free.  Something you cannot fathom, because you are a newb.  You simply don't know enough about how the posters here feel about things, thus you are a troll.  There are plenty of posters here that despise Gruden, and there are some who like him, and there are some in between.  You go ahead and figure out which is which, and tell us who we are...until then, you are a jerk, who just is rattling your keys.

Go pay your rent.

FUBAR

Second String
#108 : April 01, 2008, 12:32:55 AM

Not very cool.  Gruden has killed his confidence.

Yes he did i think! Gruden just never even went to him when he struggled. That's not the way you treat people. If they are struggling then you need to help them get out of it. Keep feeding them that ball and help them get thier confidence back! That's why Garcia blew up after the season and said. the playmakers your looking for are right on this team. He doesn't need to go to the outside and get anyone. Just look at the way we moved the ball  all game in the first three quaters n the playoff game. Then look at what was happening when Garcia was calling the plays in the no-huddle in the fourth quater everyone was getting open and Clayton caught like 3 really good balls on one drive. Garcia is a leader. remember that one game when Clayton dropped a ball and Garcia ran up to him and got in his face told him to get back out on the field and then what happened gruden yanks him and he doesn't even get another chance! He's a confidence Killer man

You drop the ball, you don't play!

Same as you fumble the ball, you lose playing time.

You throw picks you're sitting.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

eyeswideshut

Second String

#109 : April 01, 2008, 01:42:27 AM

No I'm not but I guess the truth hurts. You can glean knowledge in other places... this isn't the only one as the many of you feebly claim.
Who claims it as such?

Name one poster that says this is the only place to get an "upper hand" in knowledge? You are a joke. Go ahead and stir the pot...we dig that about you.

This place is bias free. Something you cannot fathom, because you are a newb. You simply don't know enough about how the posters here feel about things, thus you are a troll. There are plenty of posters here that despise Gruden, and there are some who like him, and there are some in between. You go ahead and figure out which is which, and tell us who we are...until then, you are a jerk, who just is rattling your keys.

Go pay your rent.
I have a very good idea who is who.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#110 : April 01, 2008, 03:27:25 PM

Yeah, having had a previous account on this site helps that cause.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton, can I get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T around here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools