Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton, can I get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T around here « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 27, 2008, 05:11:41 PM

Guys in doghouses don't play.  Comprende?

Exactly.

signed Dan "Buttercup" Buenning.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#31 : March 27, 2008, 05:21:39 PM

Guys in doghouses don't play. Comprende?

Exactly.

....OOOOOOHHHHH, so that's the excuse you're riding these days?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 27, 2008, 05:25:30 PM

Exactly.

You're just mad that he doesn't play guard as well as Anthony Davis. ;)

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 27, 2008, 05:26:41 PM

OOOOOOHHHHH, so that's the excuse you're riding these days?

Well you believe Muir is a good o-line coach.....oooooooohhhhhhh

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#34 : March 27, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Exactly.

You're just mad that he doesn't play guard as well as Anthony Davis. ;)
Yahhhhh....great one.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#35 : March 27, 2008, 05:30:36 PM

OOOOOOHHHHH, so that's the excuse you're riding these days?

Well you believe Muir is a good o-line coach.....oooooooohhhhhhh
What does Muir have to do with anything? You were one of the Center experts who stated, "any scrub Guard can be turned into a good Center."
"Seeing as how Buenning is a very good Guard, I fully expect him to be our future starting Center for years to come."

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 27, 2008, 05:35:13 PM

We shall see if the smurf center Faint can cut it. Honestly?  I wouldn't be suprised if that third stringer Wilkerson rides him around like a rag doll before he is cut.

Muir then will have to finally acknowledge that Boston College OL > Notre Dame OL.  Not my fault he is stuck in time warp.

Finally I wouldn't be suprised if Muir would prefer to have Clayton as the third TE in a goal line situation (there is your respect MC) over Anthony Davis/Buenning.   Why?  Becuase Clayton has style when he blocks just like Mahan. 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#37 : March 27, 2008, 05:37:20 PM

We shall see if the smurf center Faint can cut it. Honestly? I wouldn't be suprised if that third stringer Wilkerson rides him around like a rag doll before he is cut.

Muir then will have to finally acknowledge that Boston College OL > Notre Dame OL. Not my fault he is stuck in time warp.

Finally I wouldn't be suprised if Muir would prefer to have Clayton as the third TE in a goal line situation (there is your respect MC) over Anthony Davis/Buenning. Why? Becuase Clayton has style when he blocks just like Mahan.
I still can't figure out what language you speak.

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#38 : March 27, 2008, 06:06:16 PM

Not very cool.  Gruden has killed his confidence.

Yes he did i think! Gruden just never even went to him when he struggled. That's not the way you treat people. If they are struggling then you need to help them get out of it. Keep feeding them that ball and help them get thier confidence back! That's why Garcia blew up after the season and said. the playmakers your looking for are right on this team. He doesn't need to go to the outside and get anyone. Just look at the way we moved the ball  all game in the first three quaters n the playoff game. Then look at what was happening when Garcia was calling the plays in the no-huddle in the fourth quater everyone was getting open and Clayton caught like 3 really good balls on one drive. Garcia is a leader. remember that one game when Clayton dropped a ball and Garcia ran up to him and got in his face told him to get back out on the field and then what happened gruden yanks him and he doesn't even get another chance! He's a confidence Killer man

T

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 27, 2008, 06:10:08 PM

How can the coach get blamed when a player under performs? The coach is not making him drop the ball consistently.

PoorRichard

Starter

#40 : March 27, 2008, 10:34:18 PM

Not very cool. Gruden has killed his confidence.

Clayton has killed himself. If anything, Gruden has saved whats left of his career.

eyeswideshut

Second String

#41 : March 27, 2008, 11:02:34 PM

Not very cool. Gruden has killed his confidence.

Clayton has killed himself. If anything, Gruden has saved whats left of his career.
You MUST be kidding!!

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 27, 2008, 11:44:10 PM

Gruden is trying to win games, not build up a player's confidence at the expense of his player's teamates.  Gruden is not his position coach, he is the head coach and the offensive coordinator.  He has to worry about calling the next play.

.....just my opinion

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 28, 2008, 01:41:45 AM

bucjoe,your so right...wish you lived down here...you have a lot of common sense ...your a lot like Rusty.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 28, 2008, 01:43:07 AM

Clayton drops balls and fails to get any sep because Gruden yelled at him too hard.

Do you know how foolish that sounds?  And if it is true, then Clayton needs to go today, because that is pathetic.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton, can I get a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T around here « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools