Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yuccs Mock V4.0 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

sealbuc2

Starter

#15 : March 26, 2008, 08:33:40 PM

Billy Bob , man-child can play both C and G at the same time  ;D ;D ;D ;D

12thbuc

Starter

#16 : March 26, 2008, 08:34:54 PM

if thats how the draft turned out i would become a Texans fan...

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

Plank

Starter

#17 : March 26, 2008, 08:37:35 PM

Come on man, Tweeder in the third? He won't make it past the lions in the first!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 27, 2008, 02:41:43 AM

I felt bad for Boobi Miles, to be honest.  The kid was brash, but he was exactly that:  A KID.  He might have changed, and he certainly wanted to get back in the mix (for a car, house, love for the game, whatever).  That scene when he broke down in tears with his uncle had me choked up.  I felt bad for him, despite the mouth.  He was a baller.

#19 : March 27, 2008, 07:14:34 AM

Bobby Boucher I heard was monster in the the middle...however he will fall because you couldnt get him off the aquafina

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 27, 2008, 09:37:40 AM

What about WR - Rod Tidwell?  He could be our true #1 receiver with Galloway at #2.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 27, 2008, 10:04:03 AM

Well if we draft Falco, then we have to sign Clifford Franklin too. There's a chemistry there between QB and WR and, let's face it, Clifford Franklin has moves Clifford Franklin hasn't even seen yet. The ball is like a cold to Clifford Franklin -- he's the only one catching it, the only one coming down with it.
Plus Falco would be bring a hot girlfriend and we all know the standard is pretty high for QBs' wives/girlfriends in Tampa. :)

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 27, 2008, 12:21:46 PM

I felt bad for Boobi Miles, to be honest.  The kid was brash, but he was exactly that:  A KID.  He might have changed, and he certainly wanted to get back in the mix (for a car, house, love for the game, whatever).  That scene when he broke down in tears with his uncle had me choked up.  I felt bad for him, despite the mouth.  He was a baller.

I feel bad for him especially because of the condition he is in now. It was a waste of amazing talent and a sad story for him and the team.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 27, 2008, 03:27:14 PM

Nice post Yucc!  Thru everything you've endured I'm glad you haven't lost your sense of humor! 

You must be accountable for your actions!

simmstheanswer

Starter

#24 : March 27, 2008, 03:40:29 PM

where's Steamin Willie Beamin?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 28, 2008, 02:09:27 AM

I felt bad for Boobi Miles, to be honest. The kid was brash, but he was exactly that: A KID. He might have changed, and he certainly wanted to get back in the mix (for a car, house, love for the game, whatever). That scene when he broke down in tears with his uncle had me choked up. I felt bad for him, despite the mouth. He was a baller.

I feel bad for him especially because of the condition he is in now. It was a waste of amazing talent and a sad story for him and the team.
I am not sure if it was a waste of talent.  He should have waited, but he wanted to play so bad he went out and busted it up to the point of no repair.  Maybe it is a waste, but the adults in his life should be positively ashamed of themselves.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yuccs Mock V4.0 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools