Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms skips workouts « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : March 27, 2008, 09:20:29 AM

Not the best way to win a starting job. Although, in some ways it does hurt the Bucs. I doubt we will be able to find a suitor trade wise and we will just end up cutting him. There isn't a GM in the league that is dumb enough to trade a draft pick for a QB that is about to be cut.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 27, 2008, 09:27:48 AM

There isn't a GM in the league that is dumb enough to trade a draft pick for a QB that is about to be cut.

do i detect some sarcasm?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 27, 2008, 09:31:11 AM

Probably about the same as Joe Flaccos.

Actually, Flacco's Wonderlic score is about 25% higher than Simms.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 27, 2008, 09:46:31 AM

Did skip the workouts to do some more green tea ads?

eyeswideshut

Second String

#19 : March 27, 2008, 09:50:00 AM

After what he did for this team in his last game you people all suck big time.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 27, 2008, 09:50:56 AM

You're right. He sucks for digging us into a hole due to his turnovers and inept play. Good point Karen.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 27, 2008, 09:53:53 AM

After what he did for this team in his last game you people all suck big time.

What did he do? Post a 67 QB rating? Well, at least that was better than 30 rating in game one and his 47 rating in game two.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 27, 2008, 09:55:08 AM

He almost died and the field trying to win that game, you moron.

Yeah, he knew he was dying and decided right then and there that he'd rather win the game than get himself life-saving medical treatment. I think we all can see who the "moron" is.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 27, 2008, 09:56:50 AM

Struck a nerve did I? ;D

eyeswideshut

Second String

#24 : March 27, 2008, 09:57:23 AM

Yeah, he knew he was dying and decided right then and there that he'd rather win the game than get himself life-saving medical treatment. I think we all can see who the "moron" is.
Are you Chucky's illigitimate son? Or his brother? The medical staff told Simms he was fine. Are YOU saying he should have known they were wrong? Yes, I can see the morons.

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#25 : March 27, 2008, 09:59:03 AM

I was one of the ones that hoped simms returned to his old form before the 1 td and 7 int season. I was hoping he was going to be the QB of the future of the bucs even though he didnt fit our system. I'm hoping the bucs give him another chance this year, along with Garcia , Griese  and Mccown, but if not, trade him and get something for him because one of these teams will sign him quickly. And in the right system he might be a Franchise QB..............IMO

Good luck Simms

MBF

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 27, 2008, 10:00:16 AM

What old form? Being carried to the playoffs by the D and Caddy?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 27, 2008, 10:08:21 AM

The medical staff told Simms he was fine.

Right. So he played ball believing he was fine. He didn't knowingly put his life on the line for the team. Had he known how serious it was, he'd have been at the hospital.

Chris Simms didn't throw himself on a grenade to save his teammates. He continued to try to do his job under the impression that his injury was not serious. Sounds like what practically all players would do.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 27, 2008, 10:11:26 AM

Are you Chucky's illigitimate son? Or his brother? The medical staff told Simms he was fine. Are YOU saying he should have known they were wrong? Yes, I can see the morons.

No, but saying he almost died trying to win the game is giving the impression that Simms knew he was dying and played anyway.

You know right away where someone is mentally when they say "he almost died" when talking about Simms.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 27, 2008, 10:13:40 AM

He will be a good QB away from here, why do so many here get enjoymnet out of bashing players.
Immature, stupid, or both?

Call me whatever, Simms won't be good with those mentals and mechanics, it's a given.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms skips workouts « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools