Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS RAMES GAME 1999 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 07, 2006, 08:58:55 AM

I don't know why you guys think that game sucked.   I loved that game.   

You can't love any game we lost, especially not that way at that point in the season.

I have a lot of pride in how well that defense played and after the game I think it was universally stated that the best unit on the field was our defense because it did what couldn't be done - stop the Greatest Show on Turf at home. Thing is that just makes it all the more painful we lost.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#16 : December 07, 2006, 07:11:18 PM

Our defense was great, but the Rams were great on defense too that year. A lot of people forget that. Of course it was a much bigger deal for our D to stop their O than theirs stopping ours.

What you should be looking for is a tape of the 2000 Rams/Bucs game on MNF. THAT was a great game, but with a lot less defense

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : December 07, 2006, 11:08:33 PM

I don't know why you guys think that game sucked.   I loved that game.   What could be expected from our offense?   Shaun King was QB and he was putrid.   But the defense shutting down the Rams completely was hilarious.   I can watch that one over and over.   I fast forward when we have the ball, but I love watching our D kick the hell out of the Rams.   The post game comments with Marshall Faulk are also hilarious.   He was totally pissed off even though they won the game.  LOL!

I don't know how you could think that game was great? It was horrible to lose on a luck play.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS RAMES GAME 1999 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools