Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I don't care! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« : March 28, 2008, 05:20:06 PM »

Letter  from one "Angry Woman"
I  don't know who wrote it but they should have signed it. Some  powerful words. This woman should run for  president.

Written  by a housewife from New  Jersey  and sounds like it! This is one ticked off  lady.

"Are  we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not  started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on  September 11, 2001?

Were  people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally  murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan  , across the Potomac  from our nation's capitol and in a field in  Pennsylvania  ?

Did  nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible,  burning or crushing death that day, or didn't  they?

And  I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated"  when an overworked American soldier kicked it or got it  wet?..Well, I don't. I don't care at  all.

I'll  start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for  incinerating all those innocent people on  9/11.

I'll  care about the Koran when the fanatics in the  Middle  East  start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is  a crime in Saudi  Arabia  .

I'll  care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking  off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling  slashed throat.

I'll  care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in  Iraq  come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own  religion by hiding in  mosques.

I'll  care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of  nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their  suicide bombs.

I'll  care when the American media stops pretending that their First  Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law  instead of the United  States  Constitution's Bill of  Rights.

In  the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up  an Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't  care.

When  I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have  been humiliated in what amounts to a college-hazing incident, rest  assured: I don't care.

When  I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not  to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the  bank: I don't care.

When  I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat,  and fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is  complaining that his holy book is being "mishandled," you can  absolutely believe in your heart of hearts: I don't  care.

And  oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran"  and other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and-you guessed  it-I don't care !!

« #1 : March 28, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/foster.asp

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #2 : March 28, 2008, 08:15:00 PM »

the democrats care how the "koran" and the bums are treated in Gitmo. Im with her I dont care

eyeswideshut

Second String

« #3 : March 28, 2008, 09:24:46 PM »

What a total unmitigated idiot!!  They hate us because we are in their countries!! And like the other fools that don't get that she thinks 9/11 is/was related to the war in Iraq. It isn't and never was! Moron!!

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #4 : March 29, 2008, 12:52:09 AM »

What a total unmitigated idiot!!  They hate us because we are in their countries!! And like the other fools that don't get that she thinks 9/11 is/was related to the war in Iraq. It isn't and never was! Moron!!

What the heck are u talking about?

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #5 : March 29, 2008, 01:22:36 AM »

He may have stated his case a little strongly, but he is basically correct about the relationship between 9/11 and Iraq.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #6 : March 29, 2008, 01:23:06 AM »

It's pretty simple what he's talking about. It's called reality.

And Illuminator, you beat me to the punch. That urban myth letter has been around forever. I'm
surprised some still fall for it. Well, not really.

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #7 : March 29, 2008, 01:30:08 AM »

Amen, sister!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #8 : March 29, 2008, 01:37:52 AM »

Why is the hate against the USA so one-sided? Where was the hate against Saddam Hussein in 1990 when he invaded Kuwait? Why didn't these Arab terrorists take out their wrath against Saddam?  Where were these brave terrorist when the Taliban took over Afghanistan, torturing its people. 

You people who hate America continue to give these Arab terrorist the benefit of the doubt - 9/11 happened because these terrorist are evil people.

Stop blaming America.

eyeswideshut

Second String

« #9 : March 29, 2008, 01:57:13 AM »

None of us hate America--that is such a cop out! And some of America's problems are it's own fault. W has isolated America by acting like the world's sheriff. Oh, and just being down right stupid and an embarrassment.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #10 : March 29, 2008, 03:04:14 AM »

The Blame America First crowd sounds identical to what Rev Wright

expounded.  The God-Damn America group. Some of you should turn in your citizenship.

Ironphist

Hall of Famer

« #11 : March 29, 2008, 03:39:07 AM »

sure a lot of problems are america's fault.  comes with the territory as being a leader.  i'll care when the rest of the world starts payin' back what they've been given by our great nation.  until then they can kiss mine.

note to the geniuses that say iraq and 9/11 weren't related - because you say so doesn't make it a fact, any more than because the white house says so makes it a lie.  the notion that the thug in power in iraq had no relationship with other thugs in the region is about as juvenile as the whole "if we leave them alone they'll leave us alone" mentality.

read the corporate charter some time for club islam and you get a sense that they are in it for the long haul in terms of hurting non-muslims.  and if you disagree, at least come across as someone who disagrees with reasons.  the name calling and venom and partisan slant is so tiresome.  a good point gets missed because of the garbage it comes packaged in.

i just refuse to look at the billions in aid and resource this country offers the world with very little coming back and call us the bad guys.  i also am not a big believer that the guy messing with my friend, but not with me is not my problem.  rollin' like that is pretty chickenspit.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #12 : March 29, 2008, 11:30:30 AM »

note to the geniuses that say iraq and 9/11 weren't related - because you say so doesn't make it a fact, any more than because the white house says so makes it a lie.

Where have you been? Living in a cave with Osama? This news is 5 years old, genius.
70% of Americans were clueless at the time of this article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3118262.stm

US President George Bush has said there is no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in the 11 September attacks.

The comments - among his most explicit so far on the issue - come after a recent opinion poll found that nearly 70% of Americans believed the Iraqi leader was personally involved in the attacks

"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved with the 11 September attacks," Mr Bush told reporters as he met members of Congress on energy legislation.

The article goes on to detail the alleged link between Saddam and other terrorist groups
like Al Qaeda. But even those links are tenuous at best.

Big_MAC_Buc

Starter
« #13 : March 29, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »

You might be beating a dead ostrich there, Joe. Perhaps this thread should be renamed the Dead Ostrich thread in honor of all patriotic ostriches.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma  made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. --Umberto Eco

eyeswideshut

Second String

« #14 : March 29, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »

Saddam was neither religious or hooked up with the Islam crazies. He was a DICTATOR!! No room for other powers. He was very secular.  What is wrong with you people? I don't agree with Rev. Wright or the 'Blame America" groups but we do cause alot of our own problems. Nobody here believes what many of the crazy leaders keep saying? Get out of Muslim countries! Why in the name of your particular god should we stay and try to force democracy at the point of a gun?
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I don't care! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools