Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lion fans have had enough...... plan Xmas eve walkout.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

: December 06, 2006, 10:18:41 PM

http://www.geocities.com/lionsfan40/page5.html

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 06, 2006, 10:20:43 PM

Wow.

I hope Buc Fans never do that...

But Millen is a turd with eyes...and that is me being polite.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 06, 2006, 10:21:09 PM

Would Rod survive a change in GM?  The team had a better record under Mooch/Jauron last year.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : December 06, 2006, 10:21:15 PM

although i dont think that will do anything, i think Millen should be fired

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 06, 2006, 11:16:10 PM

I love last year when they had the "Millen Man March" though, that was a classic and such a great play on words. What else do you have to do in Detroit but think of this stuff up?

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 07, 2006, 01:33:37 AM

I dont blame them theyve seen a lot of bad football

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 07, 2006, 07:34:01 AM

Would Rod survive a change in GM?  The team had a better record under Mooch/Jauron last year.

Sadly he might not even though it would be unfair.

#7 : December 07, 2006, 07:58:36 AM

And Buc fans feel the need to complain...LOL.

replica

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 07, 2006, 08:32:37 AM

Wow, I can't wait to see that game..

#9 : December 07, 2006, 09:20:51 AM

The Ford family have done an abysmal job with the team.  I would hope that they would stick with him, but I'm not sure that they would.  I think Rod is in a tough position, because he has to tear the Lions down to begin to build them.  This year is the tearing them down year.

I think he'll be a good coach.

watson

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 07, 2006, 10:46:32 AM

If Millen is fired you would have to think that anyone who took the job as GM would want to bring in their own head coach, so they could start over with a clean slate.  There has been some grousing from the players about Marinelli so the new GM might think that he needs to clean house in order to stand a chance of making them a winner.  Giving RM only one year would be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time it has happened. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 07, 2006, 10:50:49 AM

If Millen is fired you would have to think that anyone who took the job as GM would want to bring in their own head coach, so they could start over with a clean slate.  There has been some grousing from the players about Marinelli so the new GM might think that he needs to clean house in order to stand a chance of making them a winner.  Giving RM only one year would be wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time it has happened. 

That is the key.  Some say Jerry Angelo never supported Jauron becuase he wanted to bring in his own coach.  I suspect if they hire a new GM in Detroit that most likely Marinelli will be looking for a job.

TEAMCALI

Starter

#12 : December 07, 2006, 12:07:16 PM

Fire mullen and bring back ROD..... I miss him..

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 07, 2006, 12:52:09 PM

Bring Rod in to replace Gruden, hire Lane Kiffin away from USC to be OC, retain Monte, draft more OL and defense...

Return to Glory

...in a perfect world   :(

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 07, 2006, 01:17:08 PM

Bring Rod in to replace Gruden, hire Lane Kiffin away from USC to be OC, retain Monte, draft more OL and defense...

Plus we could retain Barry........I could live with that plan.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lion fans have had enough...... plan Xmas eve walkout.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools