Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Defensive Line Draft Prospects « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#45 : December 08, 2006, 07:35:05 PM

The real question is will Arizona be ahead of us. Frankly, I don't see the bucs winning again, we will see what Arizona can do. And if we get a shot at Thomas - well that would be a done deal and really infuse some talent into the Oline. I really expect the bucs to be picking at 1 or 2 unfortunately. JMHO.

AZ has 4 tough games down the end: SEA, SF, DEN and SD. They might get a win legit over SF but since SD likely can't/won't put any distance between IND and themselves they'll be playing in that last game.

Yea, I looked at their schedule and the bucs prior to posting.  SF was my pick for their best shot as well.  Couldn't find a good pick for the bucs other than ATL. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Defensive Line Draft Prospects « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools