Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Folks REALLY Wanted this Jackass?? « previous next »
Page: 1

: December 07, 2006, 08:56:11 AM

Read for yourself.....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6245652?FSO1&ATT=HMA

creekchub00

Starter

#1 : December 07, 2006, 08:59:39 AM

T.O. What a talented player, what a terrible teammate.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 07, 2006, 09:02:38 AM

You know, the thing is he didn't even have to mention that and make a big deal out of not hearing it but it is like he just can't help being a $%^&$.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

creekchub00

Starter

#3 : December 07, 2006, 09:08:26 AM

I was thinking the same thing DalBuc, but the reported had asked him about the speech, and he didn't have a real answer I guess he could have lied and said it was a great speech etc...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 07, 2006, 09:11:31 AM

I was thinking the same thing DalBuc, but the reported had asked him about the speech, and he didn't have a real answer I guess he could have lied and said it was a great speech etc...

That's what I mean, just say "Yeah, he really hit home with that and I think the team is focused on winning". Instead he not only admits he wasn't paying attention but then has to elaborate on how he wasn't paying attention becuase he was throwing himself a birthday party, and a really, really good one and he like dthe watch and....dear god just shut up.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 07, 2006, 09:27:51 AM

You know, the thing is he didn't even have to mention that and make a big deal out of not hearing it but it is like he just can't help being a $%^&$.

It's not that he "can't help" it, it's that he does it completely and totally on purpose.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 07, 2006, 10:46:24 AM

That's what I mean, just say "Yeah, he really hit home with that and I think the team is focused on winning". Instead he not only admits he wasn't paying attention but then has to elaborate on how he wasn't paying attention becuase he was throwing himself a birthday party, and a really, really good one and he like dthe watch and....dear god just shut up.

"I have no earthly idea of what you are possibly talking about. I don't remember. I was already in L.A. ... He'll have to redo it."

This quote tops the cake. How he has no "earthly idea" is really crossing the line.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Folks REALLY Wanted this Jackass?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools