Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kickoff Weekend Games Set « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bodybag

Starter

#15 : April 01, 2008, 08:49:17 PM

who does the bucs open up against?

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#16 : April 01, 2008, 09:34:48 PM

yea as Buc games are always interesting to us Buc Fans, and always seem to have us on the edge of our seats, a casual fan of another NFL team might not find the Bucs games interesting b/c they are usually low scoring and the Bucs try to run the clock out as soon as they get a lead.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 01, 2008, 09:38:45 PM

I think it is important for NFL fans to be introduced to all kinds of NFL football. Our brand might be different but if we are winning games we should be displayed. The past couple of years that we have been in the national spotlight we havent faired well, so that might be another reason why. I hope we play the cowboys or seahawks in Primetime if we dont get to play a division rival in the spotlight.

#18 : April 01, 2008, 10:11:15 PM

No way in hell do I want to play the Cowboys under the lights.

#19 : April 01, 2008, 11:38:36 PM

Honestly, this Bucs team in the last few years has not been nearly exciting enough to warrant a prime time game.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kickoff Weekend Games Set « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools