Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Guru...Traitor. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Oldtimer

Rookie

#30 : December 08, 2006, 12:27:47 AM

Boid.....
Why are you whining and crying?

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

ROLMAO! You paint the picture of virtue when you talk about yourself....let it go. Post to your heart's content on whatever board you are on but quit being such a baby. You know as well as I do that you are rapidly rising up the ranks of board trolls over there. You're hanging on by the skin of your teeth. Taking on the likes of McIrish and Chronic and even TexasBucFan. And being handled by every one of them.
I read those threads. And in particular the one where Texas asked if you were French. That's all he asked and you went all hysterical.
Let it go. You post over there as much or more than over here. If you hate it so much over there then man up and flame out in a blaze of glory.
Quit complaining and do your thing over here and stfu. These are two pretty good boards and this one is going to get ruined by the same whiners and namby pambys that couldn't follow the rules and got bounced out.
Why don't you just relax and let those of us that enjoy traveling to different boards enjoy what each has to offer without reading about your petty issues.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 08, 2006, 12:39:45 AM

Boid.....
Why are you whining and crying?

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!

ROLMAO! You paint the picture of virtue when you talk about yourself....let it go. Post to your heart's content on whatever board you are on but quit being such a baby. You know as well as I do that you are rapidly rising up the ranks of board trolls over there. You're hanging on by the skin of your teeth. Taking on the likes of McIrish and Chronic and even TexasBucFan. And being handled by every one of them.
I read those threads. And in particular the one where Texas asked if you were French. That's all he asked and you went all hysterical.
Let it go. You post over there as much or more than over here. If you hate it so much over there then man up and flame out in a blaze of glory.
Quit complaining and do your thing over here and stfu. These are two pretty good boards and this one is going to get ruined by the same whiners and namby pambys that couldn't follow the rules and got bounced out.
Why don't you just relax and let those of us that enjoy traveling to different boards enjoy what each has to offer without reading about your petty issues.

Yeah, and he almost got banned, and if he is King of your Board, then I would venture to say that that is a pretty weak establishment.

Shall I send you the PM he sent me, asking for a truce?  I thikn he was the one who was scared of being banned.  Going over his resume with me...LMAO!  This isn't about Chronic, or you, or Texas, it is about a guy who posts more on this board than over there.  And he dissed this place in the process, and sure I should let it go, but I choose not to.  The guy is a tool, and he uses this place as his springboard to launch his ideas, and that is fine.  But for him to go over there and whine about how bad this palce is because PR banned him is low.  And I am calling him out. 

Once again, you think that guy was owning me and I went hysterical?  I think I type fast and express myself well.  If I am "taking" him on, then why would the Mod care to butt his nose in and ask us to tone it down?  I mean, it was obvious by his PM that he was scared of being banned, and lord knows he could not let that happen.  Because then he would have to post here, which is a much better place.  So OLDTIMER, YOU get a grip, and mind your business.  You seldom post here as it is, and it is obvious this place is a better site.  I love it.  Smarter fans, better rules, more leniency.  It is America to your Cambodia man.  Once again, do you want a copy of Texas PM?  Please. 

Quit complaining?  About what?  I am calling Guru out OLDTIMER.  You quit acting like nanny hen.  They handled me?  I think you are mistaken.  I think my posts were better, and were more expressive.  Texas posts pictures...big deal.  How lame is that?  But since that is your idea of "handling", I guess you have been grazing like the rest of the sheep on that site, following the words of some MOds, and some fools like Kronic, and Pat McIrish....and hey, aren't all Irishmen drunks?  Should I get banned for that?  That was the same tone (and I am not French, LMAO!) that he chose to take with me.  I can't say SHort Bus, but he can put down a country?

I owned them OLDMAN.  Not once did I feel threatened.  But it was obvious by Texas that he did.  Why would he tell me he banned 55 guys, and he respected my posts in the PM he sent me?

Yeah, I thought so.

But keep posting Oldtimer, we could use more Bucfans.  But get it straight at least.  Don't assume your heroes onthat pathetic sheep pasture ever have "handled" me...I have yet to see one poster over there as smart as a few of the guys here.  Not even one.  Even close.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 08, 2006, 12:41:25 AM

I was banned there for saying Rich McKay must have some jew in him when he was being cheap about something. Ah well
Yeah because that wasn't being stereoptypical or anything....

Just like being a Frenchman isn't akinto being a coward, huh? ;) ::) ;) (like I said, that place is Subjective...Texasfan should have been bounced the second he typed that...)

But I am glad you are here posting, seriously hope you do more often.

#33 : December 08, 2006, 12:43:24 AM

I was banned there for saying Rich McKay must have some jew in him when he was being cheap about something. Ah well

But was it worth banning a fellow Bucs fan without warning? Maybe. Wouldnt have been on here, or anywhere else Ive ever posted. My mom is jewish. I dont find it offensive.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : December 08, 2006, 12:59:01 AM

I got some pretty funny pms from chronic!

acacius

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 08, 2006, 08:31:09 AM

But was it worth banning a fellow Bucs fan without warning? Maybe. Wouldnt have been on here, or anywhere else Ive ever posted. My mom is jewish. I dont find it offensive.

Personally, I would have.  *shrug*  It's all pretty subjective, but that would have been an easy call for me.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 08, 2006, 09:05:47 AM

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?p=2416265#post2416265

Classic.  He should stay there.

Bucs Guru is just looking for a new congregation, one that actually listens to him.   ;)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 08, 2006, 09:43:36 AM

did guru get banned from posting here?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 08, 2006, 09:46:41 AM

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?p=2416265#post2416265

Classic.  He should stay there.

Aren't you a traitor for even posting a known and inferior board? Shouldn't we go all McCarthy on you for being associated with THOSE types over there?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

#39 : December 08, 2006, 11:34:55 AM

Yeah, we should make Boid take an oath that he's not a communist.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 08, 2006, 11:40:10 AM

this thread reminds me of something......

TEAMCALI

Starter

#41 : December 08, 2006, 11:56:59 AM

I'm from the tbbbb but I am far from a trouble maker.. plus theres a bunch of newbs over there right now and the fire gruden threads and chronic threads are getting old.... so I came over here and the captians deck for some relaxation!!

#42 : December 08, 2006, 12:00:21 PM

Does anyone else see the irony in Boid's orignal post? LOL....

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 08, 2006, 12:03:15 PM

yes, and dal put it perfectly on the previous page.

#44 : December 08, 2006, 12:04:35 PM

yes, and dal put it perfectly on the previous page.
Ah yes, just read it...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Guru...Traitor. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools