Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Guru...Traitor. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 08, 2006, 12:20:50 PM

I'm from the tbbbb but I am far from a trouble maker.. plus theres a bunch of newbs over there right now and the fire gruden threads and chronic threads are getting old.... so I came over here and the captians deck for some relaxation!!

Welcome.

TEAMCALI

Starter

#46 : December 08, 2006, 12:57:19 PM

thank you glad to be here.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 08, 2006, 04:51:12 PM

Payback.

It is "Ironical", isn't it...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 08, 2006, 04:54:01 PM

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?p=2416265#post2416265

Classic. He should stay there.
Aren't you a traitor for even posting a known and inferior board? Shouldn't we go all McCarthy on you for being associated with THOSE types over there?
True.

But it had to be done.  I have been a member of that board for over two years, and have roughly 300 posts.

It is not like I inhabit that place like I do here.  Or you DalBuc, since you "only" have 127 posts... ;) ;D

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 08, 2006, 04:56:38 PM

It is not like I inhabit that place like I do here.  Or you DalBuc, since you "only" have 127 posts... ;) ;D

I'm just new here trying to make my way in this strange intraweb world y'all live in.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#50 : December 08, 2006, 10:18:44 PM

Thanks Boid!!  I'm a traitor for posting a thread that says I support TheChronic in calling for gruden to be fired?!  I've been a poster on that board since January the 2ND TIME; the first was for two years. 
Boid, you are worse than some Baptists I know!  It's your way or the highway?!  What was the point of this thread anyway??
Oh, by the way, I'm not ashamed of preaching the word of God and for being human when it comes to cheering for the Bucs.  It sound as though some of you according to this thread think that I should sit in the 'upper room' and pray until Christ comes back?  Again, all I can say is amazing.  The majority of you rag me because I am calling for the coaches head.  Go back and look at my original posts from the beginning; I was calling for his head then too!  Of course this has nothing to do with me being a pastor, but a fan of the Bucs and not that of the coach!  By the way, I don't recall any of my posts being negative in such a way to lead anyone's soul to eternal fire & brimstone??

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 08, 2006, 10:20:22 PM

It is not like I inhabit that place like I do here. Or you DalBuc, since you "only" have 127 posts... ;) ;D

I'm just new here trying to make my way in this strange intraweb world y'all live in.

LMAO!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#52 : December 09, 2006, 02:19:07 AM

Thanks Boid!! I'm a traitor for posting a thread that says I support TheChronic in calling for gruden to be fired?! I've been a poster on that board since January the 2ND TIME; the first was for two years.
Boid, you are worse than some Baptists I know! It's your way or the highway?! What was the point of this thread anyway??
Oh, by the way, I'm not ashamed of preaching the word of God and for being human when it comes to cheering for the Bucs. It sound as though some of you according to this thread think that I should sit in the 'upper room' and pray until Christ comes back? Again, all I can say is amazing. The majority of you rag me because I am calling for the coaches head. Go back and look at my original posts from the beginning; I was calling for his head then too! Of course this has nothing to do with me being a pastor, but a fan of the Bucs and not that of the coach! By the way, I don't recall any of my posts being negative in such a way to lead anyone's soul to eternal fire & brimstone??
Dude, you blatantly quesationed the reasoning of this board.  You said Kronic was banned for a silly reason.

You are a dunce.

You absolutely dissed this board, you are nothing.  You try to reap chaos on this board, and that is fine.  But for you to go and kiss some butt (like some TBBBB guys said), is absurd...You post here, have 595 posts here.  But you feel the need to go to that trash heap of a site and rag on this board?  Don't even try to pretend like you didn't.  You are a coward, and a two faced liar.  I am sure you will continue to post here, but you are PI, and have paid for it.  But to go to the crap heap and whine about how you can't believe thsi guy was banned is absurd.  He was banned because he was a blatant troll.

Troll.

Guru, you are a turd, in my book.  And that is fine.  I don't mind hearing the Gruden gets fired threads.  It is an opinion, but what you did was try to ruin the establishment here, by badmouthing it.

Free speech is fine.

But I just called you out.  Deal with it.

I revealed your cowardly, PR hating crap...you can't believe that Kronic was banned?  You are a turd.

If all he was banned for was calling out Gruden, then you would have been banned a loooong time ago.

AS is, Kronic was banned because he was a malignant poster.    WHy would you pay to have access, and then try to ruin the reputation of the board?  If you say you were not, then you are a liar.

You have no excuse.  Learn to deal with it Padre.  You tried to turd roll this place, and if I called you out on it, too bad.

Now go back to Chronic, Pat McI, and whoever else you call a know-it-all.  This is a board of reasonable discourse, without trying to hurt business.  And what you did was turn other Buc fans off to this place.  Hell, we have had some new guys come here because (they say), they are sick of PMI and Kronics posts....

So go figure, you sheep.

And you say Thanks Boid, and I say you are welcome.  Goon.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Guru...Traitor. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools