Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you want Mike Vick in pewter? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 08, 2006, 01:00:04 PM

You lost me at "Hackett and Gruden are wonderful QB guru's". Ask about Paul Hackett around Kansas City and see what kind of reaction you get. There is a reason Chris Simms regressed, and Paul Hackett is the reason, and No I wouldn't Michael Vick in Tampa.

http://www.buccaneers.com/team/coachdetail.aspx?listid=coaches&coach=Hackett,Paul

TEAMCALI

Starter

#31 : December 08, 2006, 01:16:58 PM

vick as the QB ..  I dunno . I'm kinda 50/50 on that.... I don't think he can handle the wco or gco....  He just don't get it.. maybe as a back up QB.. but as a starter no thanks.  I know the raider fans want him real bad...
GO BUCS

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 08, 2006, 04:42:39 PM

I am just sitting here visualizing Gruden and Hacket explaining the intracies of the offense for hours, days, no week without end. and seeing Vick's head shaking side to side.  A loud bang is sure to follow, was it murder or suicide.  You make the call.

No, I can't see Vick here - unless Gruden indeed is gone.  And by the way, what would be the cap implications to Atlanta, with the 100 mill hit, could they even field a team???  LMAO at the thought of is all. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 08, 2006, 05:24:35 PM

no no no no ... no no ... no no no - I almost vomit trying to visualize him in a Bucs uni

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 08, 2006, 05:27:34 PM

no.  it wouldn't work and then we'd be in the same place again.

SB4TB

Starter

#35 : December 08, 2006, 08:49:32 PM

I hate Vick so much, as a person and a player.  HELL NO!!!!!!!!  overrated and overpaid. 

Bucnation619

Second String

#36 : December 08, 2006, 09:11:32 PM

mannnnnnnnnnnnn Noooooooo!! I hate Vick!!

replica

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 08, 2006, 09:15:32 PM

I am just sitting here visualizing Gruden and Hacket explaining the intracies of the offense for hours, days, no week without end. and seeing Vick's head shaking side to side. A loud bang is sure to follow, was it murder or suicide. You make the call.

No, I can't see Vick here - unless Gruden indeed is gone. And by the way, what would be the cap implications to Atlanta, with the 100 mill hit, could they even field a team??? LMAO at the thought of is all.
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?? LMFAO!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#38 : December 08, 2006, 11:19:21 PM

Isn't he contageous? Watch out, cheerleaders. And he's a prima donna.

conlon1

Starter

#39 : December 09, 2006, 11:38:52 PM

Hate Vick....... but if he came and quarterbacked for the Bucs i think we would be instantly better.... and i would no longer hate Vick.... so yes.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Would you want Mike Vick in pewter? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools