Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More soldier ATROCITIES for ufojoe « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: April 04, 2008, 02:26:11 PM

Armed American Troops Force Iraqis to Seesaw Until They Talk!

Iraqi Child Bites GI In Self Defense After Obvious Torture!

Soldier Using Iraqi Child As Body Armor!

Soldier Overheard to say 'Talk or I'll tickle you till you pee!' 
 More Evidence Of Failed US Intelligence Policy.

Soldier Attempts to Eat Iraqi Child!

Clear Evidence of Forced Child Labor!

Iraqis Grateful That American Forces Did Not Open Fire During Soccer Game!

Soldier Caught At 'Tickle-Torture' To Extract Intelligence!

Soldier Forces Iraqi Child To Dangle By Fingertips!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 04, 2008, 02:29:32 PM

how dare we help them out. We should only go to Bosnia and Darfur for humaintry missions... but dont tell the liberals we stopped the mass graves and killed a mini hitler that wasnt good enough.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 04, 2008, 02:41:06 PM

Nice photos. Thanks for posting.

It's too bad many in our government don't give a crap about those guys and girls. If they
did, soldiers who return from Iraq with mental/brain disorders/damage wouldn't have
to fight for health benefits. I've posted that kind of info. several times in the past.
How much long are soldiers going to remain silent about how their buddies are
being treated like crap? Why haven't the soldiers on this board started thread
after thread on that stuff?

Even Montel gets it...

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/04/01/montel-williams-calls-out-conservative-soundbiter

BTW, I haven't posted a negative post on cops or soldiers in a while and I don't plan
on posting any more. If something illegal goes on, it will be dealt with by the proper
authorities. I hope. I am spending time on other issues.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 04, 2008, 04:09:42 PM

There were plenty of people that welcomed the US in Beruit.....we all know how that one panned out.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 04, 2008, 05:21:23 PM

Yes, thanks for allowing me the trip down memory lane... when the bullets started flying in Beirut - American politicians retreated - and left the field of battle to the muslim extremist militias mixed with portions of their then freinds of the Christian Druze militia. When the muslim extremists got powerful they turned on their freinds and drove them out. Lebanon was once considered the "Paris of the middle east" with a predominant Christian population mixed with a strong islamic community. Today Christians are a minority. The Druze (Christian) militia is now hunted by their former "freinds".

So thanks for your help making the point to not retreat...er I mean pull-out (that's what congress calls "retreat" today). Like we did in Somalia after the downing of the Blackhawk - those folks that sent us packing are now dictating the rules of engagement in Dharfur...

Lesson that we should have learned: Once engaged, stand your ground - fight - and make the bad guys blink, or you'll be back to face a stronger, more emboldened enemy.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 04, 2008, 09:45:44 PM

Nice to see photos the media would NEVER show

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : April 04, 2008, 11:24:29 PM

Outstanding pictures.  The truth is, similar pictures are also coming from Afghanistan. I have a few of my own. The people there are thankful and soldiers who served in both OIF and OEF can be proud of the service they provided to their nation.

Regarding taking care of soldiers after their psych/physical injuries, we're spending billions to do that. I believe the DoD health care system may be the biggest provider of health care anywhere.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 05, 2008, 04:42:13 AM

Regarding taking care of soldiers after their psych/physical injuries, we're spending billions to do that. I believe the DoD health care system may be the biggest provider of health care anywhere.

You need to read up on what's happening to your fellow soldiers. If it wasn't for the
proliferation of charity groups that are helping the vets, things would be even
worse. Why do they have to rely on charity?

I'm sorry but tons of paperwork is not an acceptable answer to these vets...

http://www.abqtrib.com/news/2008/jan/07/group-aids-wounded-military-buying-houses/

Excerpt:

The physical wounds suffered by the more than 30,000 servicemembers injured in Iraq and Afghanistan are often followed by financial chaos as the families absorb extra travel and living expenses, forgo combat pay and transition to civilian life with a disability, Leyva said.

Her group, which helped 1,700 injured servicemembers' families pay utility bills or other living expenses last year, is seeing more families fall into bankruptcy and the threat of homelessness, she said.

A servicemember who is injured and decides to leave the military usually qualifies for disability payments. But often, it can take 18 months to get military, Veterans Administration and Social Security benefits determined, Leyva said.

Meanwhile, families - many of which have little savings - fall behind on bills at a time when travel expenses for medical treatment are climbing and they are least able to work, she said. Their credit is badly damaged, and they must move out of base housing when the servicemember is discharged from the military.

Veterans have access to VA loan guarantees. But the limits mean they don't offer much help in many housing markets, and in any event, lenders still apply typical creditworthiness requirements to mortgages, Leyva said.

On average, it takes six months for the VA to determine disability payments, and the lag can get longer if a veteran appeals to get a larger amount, VA spokesman Jim Benson said.

"That's a tough amount of time to wait," he acknowledged.

The agency has been working to decrease the wait, but the workload and paperwork requirements often bog down processing, he said.

The VA, which is primarily concerned with medical care and disability, doesn't track bankruptcy among wounded veterans but has estimated that 195,000 veterans are homeless on any given night. As many as twice that number have been homeless within the last year, the agency says. Many of the homeless are Vietnam-era veterans.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#8 : April 05, 2008, 07:37:46 AM

I've taken care of soldiers in all echelons of care from the battlefield to the great big Army Medical Centers. The only setting that I haven't worked except during a brief stop for cardiology training  was been the VA setting.  I know the medical care our soldiers receive is top-notch by some of the nation's best doctors and nurses.   

I think its time to scrutinize the media - it forgets to cover the great things our military health care system is doing.   I believe UFO clings on the liberal media for his ideas. How about some balance? The media has a job - find stories, often times, make stories where there is none. That's its business.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 05, 2008, 10:54:19 AM

How about changing what's wrong with the system? Praise for what works is fine. But if the
media doesn't bring to light the stuff that needs fixing, it may not get fixed. It's very simple.

If that's clinging to the liberal media, then I'm guilty as charged.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 05, 2008, 04:12:07 PM

I cant speak for others but ...........most arent criticizing the job the extraordinary men and women are doing there......
Just the fact that they are there and why they are. ..

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 05, 2008, 04:50:50 PM

I cant speak for others but ...........most arent criticizing the job the extraordinary men and women are doing there......
Just the fact that they are there and why they are. ..

BINGO

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 05, 2008, 07:19:46 PM

this gets my vote for post of the month!!!

Damn good job man!!

Yes, thanks for allowing me the trip down memory lane... when the bullets started flying in Beirut - American politicians retreated - and left the field of battle to the muslim extremist militias mixed with portions of their then freinds of the Christian Druze militia. When the muslim extremists got powerful they turned on their freinds and drove them out. Lebanon was once considered the "Paris of the middle east" with a predominant Christian population mixed with a strong islamic community. Today Christians are a minority. The Druze (Christian) militia is now hunted by their former "freinds".

So thanks for your help making the point to not retreat...er I mean pull-out (that's what congress calls "retreat" today). Like we did in Somalia after the downing of the Blackhawk - those folks that sent us packing are now dictating the rules of engagement in Dharfur...

Lesson that we should have learned: Once engaged, stand your ground - fight - and make the bad guys blink, or you'll be back to face a stronger, more emboldened enemy.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 05, 2008, 08:23:38 PM

Thanks man - no one likes war. But there comes a time when good people, and nations of good people, act to stop/intervene in the hegemony of Iran and Syria. Saudi Arabia wanted us to support Iraq, too. They and the moderate nations of Egypt and Jordan want/need a buffer state to Iran. The strategic location cannot be allowed to devolve into an Iranian client.

Unfortunately the Islamo-fascists-extremists do not understand any other language but the language of strength and power. Retreat will gain them incredible recruits and prove to the locals that they are stronger than the will of America. We cannot afford to back off prior to establishing the new Iraqi democracy.

This fight was going to happen regardless - it is in a location of our choosing at a time of our choosing. It is unfortunate when someone continues to pick a fight - when you explicitly tell them you don't want to fight. Our soldiers were pulled out of Lebanon after the car bombing of the Marine barracks that killed so many Americans. Did that stop these fanatics of death? NO! We left Somalia after the blackhawk was downed and the surviving crew executed - after their bodies were drug through the streets...did that stop the extremists? NO! What in the name of God makes you think this will end if we pull the troops out of Iraq?! They picked us to tangle with, we didn't pick them!

They want this fight so they they can drag us into a war of attrition. They figure that eventually the American people will lose their will and when we go - this will be the LARGEST victory. They beat the great satan, they crippled the paper lion...

We must stand and fight and we MUST all be committed.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#14 : April 05, 2008, 09:09:11 PM

How can people be so blind as to what is taking place. People don't want to admit that we are in the middle of a religious war. Unfortunately for the people of Iraq, they were the weakest and most unstable country. Easiest for us to take, and give us a strategic strong hold right in the middle of our greatest enemies. Wake up people, our enemy enemy eats, sleeps, drinks, breaths and spends every waking moment trying to figure out new ways to destroy America and every American in the world. We are keeping the war in their back yard. We fell asleep for a little while, and they brought the war to our back yard.

ufojoe, I despise people like you. I'm sure you would have a completely different opinion had you lost a loved one, a brother, sister, Mother or Father...or GOD forbid a child in the WTC attacks or any other terrorist attacks. Sleep well at night knowing your country is protecting you, and you have nothing good to say about it.

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/islamic-mein-kampf/
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More soldier ATROCITIES for ufojoe « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools