Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More soldier ATROCITIES for ufojoe « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 06, 2008, 10:01:51 PM

I wish I was smart.

you're the most smartest of all us

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 07, 2008, 12:02:15 AM

Your saying that you think it is a war? Are you serious? If so, have you been to Compton, CA?
Please, please, PLEASE stop calling Iraq a war, its a police mission.
Were not sending our troops to war, they are there now to stabilize the country.
People calling it a war are drama queens and want to over hype the situation for thier
own gain. Maybe at first it was a war.......MAYBE. But its not.

WOW. Did someone just actually take the time to type this and click "post"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 07, 2008, 03:21:39 PM

I wish I was smart.

you're the most smartest of all us

No, really, you have it all figured out.  Maybe the dummies who just need something to believe in should follow you with your infinite wisdom.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 07, 2008, 03:50:09 PM

No, really, you have it all figured out. Maybe the dummies who just need something to believe in should follow you with your infinite wisdom.

no you are.

why not, my stuff is much more believable

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 07, 2008, 03:57:43 PM

no you are.

Nice comeback. 

Not something I would expect from a wise someone who has all of the answers.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 07, 2008, 04:00:38 PM

Big BucEye,
I loved your posts. You hit the nail on the head. If it was up to the left in this country we would give up our sovereign rights. I hate the fact that we are losing lives. But freedom has a price !! Unfortunately it is the blood of our great troops.
If the fight was not there it would be here.. We did not start this, but we must finish it..
This started way before 09/11, it goes back at least to the early 90's when clinton did not have the guts to stand up to those sob's when they attacked our bases and blew up our ship.
They laughed at Ollie North when he testified on capital hill. He was criticized for spending 60,000 on security for his home. The Senator doing the interrogation was none other than Mr. Ozone himself Al Gore. When Ollie was asked what he was afraid of and he replied ( evil men like osama bin laden who are out to kill and destroy us ) gore laughed at him.
Well fast forward a few years and look at the world situation today.
It is hard to fathom that congress was busy investigating steroids in baseball and did not renew the patriot act. This act provides the funding which has so far intercepted terroists from any more attacks in this country.
So once more I aplaud you for your post.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 07, 2008, 04:16:33 PM

My suggestion:

Build a huge base in the Iraq desert totally self- sufficient. and totally isolated from the people of Iraq.  Let them work it out on what type of government they want and the US can work towards supporting that government.

Sorry but anyone that thinks the US will ever finish the War in Iraq is delusional.  Iraq will end up eventually being like Vietnam and Korea except it will become 3 nations rather than 2.  The best the US can hope for is a permanent military presence to control things a bit but letting the locals decide.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 07, 2008, 04:26:28 PM

It is hard to fathom that congress was busy investigating steroids in baseball and did not renew the
patriot act.

The Patriot Act wasn't renewed? Holy crap! Thank the Lord!

Just give me a link so I can confirm that.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 07, 2008, 04:27:14 PM

Nice comeback.

that was the point oh wise one.

I don't believe what you do, so what. That doesn't make you simple minded sheep and it doesn't make me the all knowing.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : April 07, 2008, 04:43:03 PM

I don't believe what you do, so what. That doesn't make you simple minded sheep and it doesn't make me the all knowing.

That's a much better way to put how you feel concerning the subject compared to what you have said in the past.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 07, 2008, 07:22:57 PM

That's a much better way to put how you feel concerning the subject compared to what you have said in the past.

I agree, sometimes my emotions get the best of me. It's stupid but it happens.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 08, 2008, 03:27:39 AM

How many of our Reps have sons, daughters or close relatives in Iraq or Afghanistan? A few dozen?
You think Bush or Cheney would have sent their daughters to Iraq if they were enlisted at the time?

I'm not sure - but I know McCain fought in the last one and his son is a marine in Iraq. He has not received any help from his father as far protected status. He is wherever the unit is.

And that argument was old & silly when Fogarty sang it the first trip round. I feel the same way about taxes, corporate, business and personal income taxes. Congress doesn't pay that either. ALL speach and acts are unlimited on the floor of congress - wouldn't it be noce to afford our citizens the same. And aren't you the one who sepaks about the healthcare system that the congress gets? That it would be nice to have their coverage.

Let Al Gores new $300 million dollar ad campaign show us the way here - not about global s]fleecing[/s] warming - but about how we should all be thinking about Iraq: "We didn't wait for anyone else to act when we stormed the beaches at Normandy..."

I wonder if he's caught the irony yet? Or perhaps just the hyocrisy?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 08, 2008, 10:20:02 AM

No, I am no the one who speaks of the healthcare plan of Congress. But it would be nice if we
all had a plan just as good.

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 08, 2008, 11:42:24 AM

Obviously anyone that thinks that not renewing the patriot act is a good thing, is ignorant to the facts. This act allows us to monitor the communication activities of the different terrorist cell groups. It has allowed us to freeze the accounts stopping the direct flow of funding to the terrorist groups.
In addition it supplies the funding for many of our operatives on the ground that infiltrate the cell groups. This is just a small fraction of what this act provides.
It has been well documented that without this act, we would certainly have had more attacks in this country. An example the terrorists arrested in London that were boarding planes to different cities in the U.S. there apprehension was a direct result of the patriot act.
I could go on and on.
But to anyone that believes that 911 was a government conspiracy, they would not get it anyway.
I have 4 children and 3 grandchildren as I know many of you do and I fear for their future when we do not do all that we can to provide our nations defenses.
We did not want this or start this war. But these people are inhuman, they are trained from their youth to hate us and destroy us. They want to dominate the whole universe.
Unfortunately this is our world today..

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : April 08, 2008, 12:23:36 PM

It is hard to fathom that congress was busy investigating steroids in baseball and did not renew the
patriot act.

Once again...

The Patriot Act wasn't renewed? Holy crap! Thank the Lord!

Just give me a link so I can confirm that.

Frog?

If you fear so much for the future, you might want to be better informed about the facts.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: More soldier ATROCITIES for ufojoe « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools