Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: DID CLAYTON LIVE UP TO THE CONTRACT HE SIGNED WITH GRUDEN? « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: December 08, 2006, 02:08:27 PM

Group,

I just posted a new installment of Flynn's Focus on the front page of www.PewterReport.com. Here is the teaser:

"Did Bucs WR Michael Clayton live up to the contract he signed with Bucs head coach Jon Gruden during the offseason? Is Clayton in danger of being released or traded in 2007? Get answers to these questions and more in this installment of Flynn’s Focus."

If you're not already a Pewter Insider subscriber, you can become one today by calling 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or by clicking on the link below:

http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe

Remember - if you secure an annual subscription by Monday, Dec. 11, the 88-page Cheerleader Issue/2007 Salary Cap Preview will be the first of 12 color glossy issues you receive as part of your subscription to Pewter Report and Pewter Insider.

Enjoy!

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#1 : December 08, 2006, 04:05:12 PM

No offense Jim but if that's a question I would have to pay $50 bucks to get the answer to then I'll continue to be on the outside looking in on the PI stories. Here's my (obvious) answer...hell yes he didn't live up to that contract...unless it said he supposed to drop 35% of the balls he got his hands on, fumble a critical ttimes of key games, fail to get separation on a regular basis, act aloof to it all, and basically suck this whole year. And I highly doubt he'll go anywhere unless a team made an great offer for him, he's too cheap and we've invested too much...other then that we'll be talking about his lazy behind next pre-season about if he can put it together as our #3...as I fully expect Galloway & Stovall to be 1-2.

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#2 : December 08, 2006, 04:15:46 PM

Dont you mean, hell no?

Just pay the money you cheap.....

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 08, 2006, 04:16:02 PM

Grudens_Fiya - No offense taken. However, Gruden provides the answer, not me, and there's also salary cap implications for if Clayton is traded or released given in this article. That's the information that's worth paying for -- it's unique in nature. :) Thanks for the feedback, though.

#4 : December 08, 2006, 04:57:06 PM

Grudens_Fiya - No offense taken. However, Gruden provides the answer, not me, and there's also salary cap implications for if Clayton is traded or released given in this article. That's the information that's worth paying for -- it's unique in nature. :) Thanks for the feedback, though.

I'm a notorious cheap bastard, but through SR/JF actions, their responses to questions on these boards and their behavior on the radio (a voice of class in a sea of hackery!), I'm slowly being sold on upgrading my membership.

I'm a hard sell, though...  :)

Let me just say that you guys do a great job, and I really enjoyed the free Fab 5 the other day.  I'm mulling the upgrade over alot these days, but my cash situation is currentyl rough. 

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 08, 2006, 05:23:36 PM

beniro its great stuff for sure, you def should, and eveyrone should get involved. If you are a bigtime bucs fan its great info, from inside, promise.

Baghead #2

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 08, 2006, 05:27:44 PM

beniro - Most of our subscribers will attest to the fact that they were happy that they subscribed once they did it. Now is actually the perfect time to subscribe. The 2007 offseason will be the biggest in Buccaneers' history. Who will the Bucs sign in free agency? Who will be released? Who will the Bucs draft? Pewter Report sheds light on these subjects and answers these types of questions throughout the entire offseason while the newspapers take vacations. Scott and I really pride ourselves on bringing Bucs fans the news they crave year round, but we really thrive in the offseason.

If you're interested in subscribing, you can call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) or click on the link below. Pewter Report makes a great gift, and we are giving Bucs fans a free Sports Fan-Attic gift card with their subscription right now, so it's a really good deal. A die-hard Bucs fans like yourself will want to do the combo subscription, which is $36.99 per year, which comes out to $3.08 per month. That includes over 200 Pewter Insider articles per year and 12 color glossy magazines mailed to your home (once per month).

We look forward to welcoming you aboard as a Pewter Report/Pewter Insider subscriber. Thanks for the kind words.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 08, 2006, 05:52:59 PM

Come on man, get off the $50 bucks. SR & JF really give us the insider perspective. They are objective and fair. Well worth the money. hell, I signed up for three more years.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 08, 2006, 10:23:51 PM

I was kind of disappointed in this particular article just because the title was a little misleading. Flynn poses the question "Did Clayton live up to his contract?"  Since Flynn in his focus is usually more than willing to put his two cents in about things. I was expecting from the title that we would get Flynn's insight.

He dutifully reported Gruden's politically correct public relations department comments, a bunch of sound and fury signifying nothing.  But I was expecting Flynn to weigh in with his opinions about the answer to the question, since after all its "Flynn's Focus".    Evidently the dog needed walking or something, because JF left us hanging this time.

The title for the article should have been "Gruden's comments about Clayton" or something like that.  This was just a fishwrap article and not a "Flynn's Focus".  JF, usually you give us something to read between the lines.  Nothing there this time.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 08, 2006, 08:31:14 PM

People will complain about anything. It's simple, JF and SR offer the most in depth coverage on the Bucs you'll find anywhere. If you're a Bucs fan, there's no doubt you'll be happy about the insider content.

$50 is $4.20 per month. Come on man.........

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 08, 2006, 08:37:55 PM

I'm not a subscriber, but come on people, subscribe and support this damn place with your cash!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: DID CLAYTON LIVE UP TO THE CONTRACT HE SIGNED WITH GRUDEN? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools