Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiffin Head coach? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 11, 2006, 06:50:27 PM

Kiffen as coach would kick so much ass. We would kill our opponents on defense, then run it down their throat with comittment.

Love to see the Crappy old Bucs offense that was not last in the league, winning with defense and smart playcalling!!!!

I cannot wait for Gruden to be gone!  It is soon, baleedat.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

ranman

Pro Bowler
#16 : December 11, 2006, 08:57:46 PM

Kiffen as coach would kick so much ass. We would kill our opponents on defense, then run it down their throat with comittment.

With Who?  We aren't killing anybody with our D now.  What makes this thread so confident that Monte could step up to HC?  I think it is a more of a man crush in keeping Barry as our fiery leader than it is Monte.  Just mo

#17 : December 11, 2006, 09:31:18 PM

With Who?  We aren't killing anybody with our D now.  What makes this thread so confident that Monte could step up to HC?  I think it is a more of a man crush in keeping Barry as our fiery leader than it is Monte.  Just mo
you'd think a guy who sings his praises would know how to spell his name....

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 11, 2006, 09:39:08 PM

Kiffin has had countless opportunities to be a head coach. Why do you think all the people who worked for him got to be head coaches?  Don't you think its just a little strange Kiffin isn't one?  He could write his own ticket, and to say he is just waiting for the right job?   He doesn't want to be a head coach. He doesn't to deal with the politics.  He doesn't want to have to stand in front of the microphone every week and explain what went wrong like Gruden does every week.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 11, 2006, 09:40:00 PM

M.C. Kiffin rockin' da mic...

Yeah, I can't see it either Itch.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 11, 2006, 09:50:50 PM

Folks are just not thinking very well with the current run of losses.  It is more than many can bear before they get outrageous in their posts evidently.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Bucnation619

Second String

#21 : December 11, 2006, 10:54:41 PM

Kiffin Head coach? i don't think sooooo!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#22 : December 11, 2006, 11:01:58 PM

M.C. Kiffin rockin' da mic...

Yeah, I can't see it either Itch.
We'd have to slow him down enuff to understand him!

Bucnation619

Second String

#23 : December 11, 2006, 11:15:42 PM

Kiffin get old!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : December 11, 2006, 11:30:01 PM

Bucnation619

Second String

#25 : December 11, 2006, 11:30:35 PM

me too!! just having fun with ya bro! peace man ;D

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#26 : December 11, 2006, 11:34:15 PM

See Gunther Cunningham in KC....

gone

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 11, 2006, 11:58:02 PM

I actually had this very discussion with a buddy of mine last week. Monte as HC, Barry as DC, and a readl OC to run the offense. Intriguing!!!

I'm not 100% behind replacing Gruden but in my eyes this team seems to have "0" direction and that worries me. 5 years into the Gruden era this team has more holes than any team i've ever seen and some feel it'll be magically fixed in one off-season. I'm not so sure of that.

Absolutely. Give Barry the DC job. Let Kiffin interim for next year. The goal is to not let Allen or Gruden make personel decisions this year. Please God!
You act like they can't make good personnel decisions.  They haven't been bad in that dept...

Bucnation619

Second String

#28 : December 12, 2006, 12:03:45 AM

Coool?  i detete!! cool mann

#29 : December 12, 2006, 11:05:19 AM

Coool? i detete!! cool mann
it's man...I wouldn't say anything but you've spelled it wrong at least twice, we do have a spell checker on these boards.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiffin Head coach? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools