Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Garcia have the balls...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: April 09, 2008, 03:03:00 PM

....to hold out for a new deal?

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#1 : April 09, 2008, 03:08:46 PM

Not at this stage in his career and not with Bruce Allen as the GM. He's important to us but we would and could move on without him.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 09, 2008, 03:09:18 PM

No!  That would not take balls, that would take stupidity!!  You might get away with that with some GMs but NOT Bruce, and he has shown it!

.....just my opinion

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 09, 2008, 03:13:51 PM

what does having balls have to do with it?  he made a simple statement that he'd like a new contract.  why must everyone get up in arms.  you should re-center this thread around chad johnson.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 09, 2008, 03:23:04 PM

Title should be changed to "Is Garcia foolish enough"

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#5 : April 09, 2008, 03:30:10 PM

He could but it wouldnt be smart on his part. I think he should get it just because he puts his life on the line almost every play. Then again he does get injured and doesnt play full seasons so that could be argued too. Theres no reason why they cant come up with something both sides agrees on.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : April 09, 2008, 03:41:57 PM

Title should be changed to "Is Garcia foolish enough"
That would be for someone who practices political correctness. Have I ever struck you as that type of person?

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 09, 2008, 03:44:24 PM

With a baby on the doorstep, I understand his disappointment. But I think, mostly for that reason, he wouldn't chance taking food out of his child's mouth for the sake of greed..

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#8 : April 09, 2008, 03:54:15 PM

With a baby on the doorstep, I understand his disappointment. But I think, mostly for that reason, he wouldn't chance taking food out of his child's mouth for the sake of greed..
Are you friggn' kidding me? Oh poor baby Garcia, he'll have to suck on a silver spoon instead of the platinum spoon daddy could buy him with his new contract.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 09, 2008, 04:02:50 PM

No he doesn't, dude has no hand in this. You have to have leverage and the simple fact that SoB is behind him along with Luke is more than enough for the Bucs to go on without him.

#10 : April 09, 2008, 04:03:22 PM

I dont care if we cut his contract in half.....his wife is so hot he doesn't deserve any more money  [banghead]

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 09, 2008, 04:03:28 PM

If Garcia holds out, Gruden would put Griese in there in a New York minute....checkmate to BA.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 09, 2008, 04:05:05 PM

Are you friggn' kidding me? Oh poor baby Garcia, he'll have to suck on a silver spoon instead of the platinum spoon daddy could buy him with his new contract.

You have to put food on a spoon, even if it's plastic, figuratively speaking. My point is that Garcia has to think of his family..

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#13 : April 09, 2008, 04:06:45 PM

Maybe Allen was already aware of JG's uneasiness about his contract situation, and that's why we traded for SoB? If that is the case, that just makes me love Bruce Allen even more, The dude is the best.

#14 : April 09, 2008, 04:43:46 PM

Garcia won't do it...      because Allen wont care if the Bucs finish 7-9   or  4-12, which will be the Bucs record with or without Garcia respectively.    Only someone like Manning or Brady could effectively do that... 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Garcia have the balls...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools