Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Garcia have the balls...... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 10, 2008, 01:17:55 PM

Because his wife is super hot, he will not hold out and he gets the raise !!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 10, 2008, 01:20:04 PM

Garcia was good, and one of the key players last season, but in no way does he deserve a raise. Not in a million years.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 10, 2008, 01:59:02 PM

Garcia was good, and one of the key players last season, but in no way does he deserve a raise. Not in a million years.

why not?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

MBF

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 10, 2008, 02:45:20 PM

He's 38.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 10, 2008, 03:12:50 PM

what does age have to do with getting a raise?  it all depends on what the Bucs think he's worth.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#35 : April 10, 2008, 06:21:51 PM

what does age have to do with getting a raise? it all depends on what the Bucs think he's worth.
They gave him what they thought he was worth. What did he do that deserves more than 3.5 mil?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 11, 2008, 01:36:43 AM

what does age have to do with getting a raise? it all depends on what the Bucs think he's worth.
They gave him what they thought he was worth. What did he do that deserves more than 3.5 mil?
Jesus...if you put it like that, the BUcs should have game him a hundred bucks.

Can you imagine a person offering you a hundred bucks to play football?  I am being dead serious.

I would do it in 3.2 seconds. 

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 11, 2008, 03:20:54 AM

Garcia is protecting the franchise - his. He only keeps Carmella with millions....hah!

No he should not hold out - he should man up and play the deal he signed.

He deserves every dime of ANY incentive he was due - he should not be cheated (ala Doug Williams), 7 mil at 38 for two years is not chump change. I could see a re-negotiation period at the conclusion of this year that would extend his contract and re-work it.

They had better have paid him the $5 million incentive for making the playoffs and if they benched him in order toavoid the bonus then they should be SLAMMED by the media until the check drops. But Garcia signed the 2 year $7 mil deal - he should play and not embarass us with this kind of stuff.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 11, 2008, 05:57:39 PM

Without Garcia, we do not make the playoffs last year.

Of course the D played great, but Garcia had a huge hand in that protecting the ball and winning the T.O. and field position battle...

Im not saying sign him to a 10 year deal, but we could add an extra year to his current deal and give him a 2 million dollar raise...

He's worth it and age doesnt matter in this case when without him ur team is screwed

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 12, 2008, 11:00:22 AM

sorry but I  have no faith in McCown and even less in Griese,if Garcia doesn't take most of the snaps next year we will have a losing season...period.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#40 : April 12, 2008, 02:29:37 PM

sorry but I have no faith in McCown and even less in Griese,if Garcia doesn't take most of the snaps next year we will have a losing season...period.
But you loved Gradkowski and thought he would develop into a great QB? How's that possible?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#41 : April 12, 2008, 02:36:51 PM

That brings up an interesting question, is Gradkowski even in the equation?

I'm pretty sure Gruden will go with Garcia, Griese, and McCown. So where does this leave the only QB on the roster to vomit before a pre-season game?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Does Garcia have the balls...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools