Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dropped Balls « previous next »
Page: 1 2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 10, 2006, 07:20:06 AM

If Galloway has less passes thrown his way his drop percentage may be a lot higher.  And yes at times he is not willing to catch a ball over the middle.

I disagree that the rest of the WR's suck.  Ike is probably the most sure handed of the bunch.  Galloway is the best overall WR but lets not pretend that he is perfect and doesn't have issues with drops.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 10, 2006, 07:34:47 AM

If Galloway has less passes thrown his way his drop percentage may be a lot higher. And yes at times he is not willing to catch a ball over the middle.

I disagree that the rest of the WR's suck. Ike is probably the most sure handed of the bunch. Galloway is the best overall WR but lets not pretend that he is perfect and doesn't have issues with drops.

Of course Galloway isn't perfect and he's had some drops.   He could play better, but he's played pretty well overall.

Hilliard couldn't carry Galloway's jock.   Take Galloway off the field and we wouldn't be able to throw at all.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 10, 2006, 08:52:50 AM

Hilliard couldn't carry Galloway's jock.   .

Disagree.   :)

stereochemistry

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 10, 2006, 10:59:00 AM

Its not so much the total drops, as the % of drops. Clayton (for instance) gets fewer looks (therefore) and needs to make them count. He doesnt (or I guess didnt) have the luxury of dropped passes.

Galloway: 102 passes thrown, 734 yrds, 5 TDs, 43% catch%
Clayton: 65 passes thrown, 360 yrds, 1 TD, 51% catch%
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dropped Balls « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools