Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alumni All Access « previous next »
Page: 1

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: December 09, 2006, 08:20:45 AM

Did anyone hear Doug and Jimmy Giles last night?  What a treat that was...excellent!!!  I have to agree with Ledge, the Bucs should do that kind of thing more often to bride the gap between the Orange and White and Pewter and Red...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 09, 2006, 12:02:26 PM

huh?

#2 : December 09, 2006, 12:07:31 PM

huh?

On Buc total access last nite(on 620WDAE), they did and interview with Doug Williams and Jimmie Giles.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 09, 2006, 03:25:17 PM

Go to the team site.  They make you jump through some hoops to get it but last night was well worth it...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

#4 : December 09, 2006, 06:33:47 PM

Go to the team site.  They make you jump through some hoops to get it but last night was well worth it...

I missed part of it and would like to hear it again but can't find it.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 09, 2006, 08:24:46 PM

I watched the tour of the new facility with the alum. What and event for those guys, they all seemed genuinely happy and excited to be invited to take part in the weekend. I think it's great and should feed the players to play well in front of those guys on Sunday. Good stuff..
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alumni All Access « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools