Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amadinejad says he is "su**CENSORED**ious" of 9/11 events « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 17, 2008, 11:53:58 AM

You guy's like UFOJ,

Get real !!! I guess my eyes were lying to me when those diaper headed SOB's commandered the planes into the towers. Blaming  it on Bush is a way you unrealists can justify the way you want this world to be.
Face the facts there are bad people out there whose sole purpose in life is to hate us and want to kill us. They detest everything that is good about America.
Our Democracy, Our many freedoms such as religion, speech ect..
They even hate the mini skirts that our beautiful woman wear...I wish to hell that it wasnt this way, but it is what it is!!!!!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 17, 2008, 11:56:00 AM

Oh Im sure the government used 9/11 to justify the Iraq war. But that doesnt mean they orchestrated it. They simply took advantage of the oppertunity.

We did the same thing with Pearl Harbor. It pissed off enough Americans that it gave the government the green light to officially enter both theaters, in the Pacific and in Europe. Prior to Pearl Harbor, Americans were against getting involved.
Some even go as far as saying FDR knew the attack was coming.

Balls Out

Starter
#32 : April 17, 2008, 12:01:43 PM

You guy's like UFOJ,

Get real !!! I guess my eyes were lying to me when those diaper headed SOB's commandered the planes into the towers. Blaming  it on Bush is a way you unrealists can justify the way you want this world to be.
Face the facts there are bad people out there that whose sole purpose in life is to hate us and want to kill us. They detest everything that is good about America.
They even hate the mini skirts that our beautiful woman wear...I wish to hell that it wasnt this way, but it is what it is!!!!!

Sean Hannity is that you?

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

Snook

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 17, 2008, 12:04:35 PM

Hey joe I don't have to respond to every thing you post.  Not sure why you think you deserve an answer to every post you make.  But if trained firefighters go into a building and come out saying it is structually unsound and they hear creaks and moans than I think there may be credence to that theory. 

What's funny is that I don't recall posting any opinion on what a firefighter may have said prior to my above post.  Maybe you can refresh my memory by pointing out where I specifically addressed this.

Just because something is structurally unsound doesn't mean its going to completely collapse. 

A building being unsafe to enter by firefighters doesn't necessarily mean the building is about to go down.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 17, 2008, 12:08:18 PM

this is my theory in a nut shell:

- All 3 towers were rigged with demolition explosives prior to the planes flying in the towers
-"Terrorists" fly planes into 2 buildings, 3 fall, America is scared sh!tless
- Neocons get the war they want with Iraq to secure oil reserves

Cindy Sheehan, is that you?

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 17, 2008, 12:09:12 PM

McCaddy are you really one of those guy's ???

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#36 : April 17, 2008, 12:10:40 PM

You guy's like UFOJ,

Get real !!! I guess my eyes were lying to me when those diaper headed SOB's commandered the planes into the towers. Blaming  it on Bush is a way you unrealists can justify the way you want this world to be.
Face the facts there are bad people out there whose sole purpose in life is to hate us and want to kill us. They detest everything that is good about America.

Sounds like when Bush wants his salad tossed you're 1st in line. How much are they charging you for ice these days Mr. Eskimo?

Balls Out

Starter
#37 : April 17, 2008, 12:12:29 PM

Oh Im sure the government used 9/11 to justify the Iraq war. But that doesnt mean they orchestrated it. They simply took advantage of the oppertunity.

We did the same thing with Pearl Harbor. It pissed off enough Americans that it gave the government the green light to officially enter both theaters, in the Pacific and in Europe. Prior to Pearl Harbor, Americans were against getting involved.
Some even go as far as saying FDR knew the attack was coming.

Your right, it does not mean they orchastrated it. But when you look at the evidence before, the during and the after 9/11, it's the only conclusion that makes sense to me, there's no "smoking gun" that says that the gov't was involved, but when you add it all up and factor everything in, all signs point to yes.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

Snook

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 17, 2008, 12:17:02 PM

Actually, they detest our presence in the middle east.  Wouldn't you despise a country if they occupied where you lived?

Osama bin Laden (remember him?) hates the United States because if its presence in Saudi Arabia. 

Terrorists don't hate America because of our freedom like our bozo president would like you to believe.  They want us out of their region and countries.

Balls Out

Starter
#39 : April 17, 2008, 12:18:05 PM

this is my theory in a nut shell:

- All 3 towers were rigged with demolition explosives prior to the planes flying in the towers
-"Terrorists" fly planes into 2 buildings, 3 fall, America is scared sh!tless
- Neocons get the war they want with Iraq to secure oil reserves

Guy with head up his a$$, is that you?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : April 17, 2008, 12:18:36 PM

Terrorists don't hate America because of our freedom like our bozo president would like you to believe.  They want us out of their region and countries.

You might be a little misinformed on that issue, Snook.

Balls Out

Starter
#41 : April 17, 2008, 12:19:46 PM

Actually, they detest our presence in the middle east. Wouldn't you despise a country if they occupied where you lived?

Osama bin Laden (remember him?) hates the United States because if its presence in Saudi Arabia.

Terrorists don't hate America because of our freedom like our bozo president would like you to believe. They want us out of their region and countries.

Precisely!!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 17, 2008, 12:20:05 PM

Guy with head up his a$$, is that you?

OOOOOO, I got under somebody's skin using his tactics.  I was just messin' with you.

Clever comeback, by the way.   ::)

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#43 : April 17, 2008, 12:22:35 PM

Al-Queda attacked America because for centries there has been turmoil in the middle-east. And there has been a constant struggle for the balance of power.

The founding of Israel, the cold war, the Iranian Islamic revolution in 1979, The Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, funding Saddam Hussein's war against Iran, funding Al-Queda's war against the Soviets, etc, etc, etc... The world powers have been playing chess in this region for countless decades. And we are still playing the same game.

Al-Queda attacked America because they were trying to show a vulnerability in American power. They were hoping that if they can show America can be attacked, other countries and other terrorists would gain confidence in their opposition to the United States. They were also hoping this would lead to turmoil in Saudi Arabia and lead to the overthrow of the Saudi royal family. After 9/11, this almost happened. In fact, the Saudis secretely cracked down on radicals in their country after the attack. They did it Nazi-style by pulling people out of their homes and beating them in the streets. And we helped them do it. It was our goal to maintain stability and not allow Saudi Arabia, the holy center of all of Islam, to fall into radical hands. Although this crackdown in Saudi Arabia was reported in western media...most Americans didn't care since most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. So it was easy to claim the Saudis were just beating up terrorists. No one cared.

Why are we involved? 2/3rds of the world's oil reserves are in the middle east under Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia. It is against our national interests (and all western civilization) to allow those three nations to fall under an alliance of radical Islam. That is Iran's ultimate goal. So it is reletively easy to stir up the pot in this region. You can pit different ethnic groups against one another and cause a civil war very easily. Like I said, it's like a chess game.

This is why we are not leaving the middle-east no matter what Obama and Hillary say. We are stuck there indefinitely. Most Americans dont understand this game we are playing. It is easier for politicians to lie about it. But if you read the history of this region, follow the money, and dig deep into the politics and different backroom deals...you see the pattern.

Balls Out

Starter
#44 : April 17, 2008, 12:23:14 PM

Terrorists don't hate America because of our freedom like our bozo president would like you to believe. They want us out of their region and countries.

You might be a little misinformed on that issue, Snook.

How so?
Do you really think that people half a world away hate America because of it's freedom, do you really believe that?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Amadinejad says he is "su**CENSORED**ious" of 9/11 events « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools