Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Falcons game thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 28 29 30 31

#435 : December 10, 2006, 04:00:25 PM

Look at the bright side, our 4th pick in the draft is still in tact.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#436 : December 10, 2006, 04:04:00 PM

Wow.... what a pathetic gutless turd that 2nd half was.... The Buccaneers were humiliated, owned, punked, dog-slapped.. anyway you want to put it at home by the Falcons.

you forgot to mention that it is ALL Gruden's fault, and that he should be canned!

lol

This one does fall right on him. You cannot honestly tell me that you think he is helping this team at this point, can you?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#437 : December 10, 2006, 04:05:28 PM

Wow.... what a pathetic gutless turd that 2nd half was.... The Buccaneers were humiliated, owned, punked, dog-slapped.. anyway you want to put it at home by the Falcons.

you forgot to mention that it is ALL Gruden's fault, and that he should be canned!

lol

This one does fall right on him. You cannot honestly tell me that you think he is helping this team at this point, can you?

you couldn't resist...lol

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#438 : December 10, 2006, 04:07:34 PM

Cheer for the lions!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#439 : December 10, 2006, 04:08:37 PM

Turbo, you're wasting your typing. It's a lost cause with some.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#440 : December 10, 2006, 04:20:09 PM

Rattay looked ok but that was prevent defense.

I'd rather see Luke the last 3 games.

Putting the Rat is is curious. We've always heard McCown > The Rat. plus, why put him in if Grads is your man next season?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#441 : December 10, 2006, 04:20:56 PM

Putting the Rat is is curious. We've always heard McCown > The Rat. plus, why put him in if Grads is your man next season?

I do not like how Gruden is playing QB carousel.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#442 : December 10, 2006, 04:23:52 PM

The Rat to me says maybe Johnny isn't a sure of his job as some think. The Rat only makes sense if you think "we just need a veteran to pull out a win" because he's clearly not a long term answer. It was the move of someone not playing for next year but playing for the now.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#443 : December 10, 2006, 04:25:16 PM

The Rat to me says maybe Johnny isn't a sure of his job as some think. The Rat only makes sense if you think "we just need a veteran to pull out a win" because he's clearly not a long term answer. It was the move of someone not playing for next year but playing for the now.

I agree.

I can see that carrying over to next year.  Most likely a veteran will be starting at QB.  Not Simms/Grads or some rookie QB drafted in the first.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#444 : December 10, 2006, 04:43:38 PM

Turbo, you're wasting your typing. It's a lost cause with some.

yes, sad but true.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#445 : December 10, 2006, 04:48:46 PM

McCown is probably still hurting a little bit.  Why put in a guy who is still a positive engima into the mix, onl;y to have him bust his knee again?  Espescially given the nature of this season.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#446 : December 10, 2006, 04:49:58 PM

Agreed Boid, as much as I'd like to see Luke at this point he could reinjure that knee which would only make the QB situation worse than it is.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#447 : December 10, 2006, 04:51:04 PM

I think he did it to spark Grads to better performances.  Up till now, he has never been yanked.  He should have been yanked versus the Steelers.

This might be a positive motivational factor for Grads.  Play better, or ride pine.  

And honestly, did Grads deserve to be in there today?  

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#448 : December 10, 2006, 04:51:54 PM

Rattay was not nearly as bad as he looked before.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#449 : December 10, 2006, 04:52:31 PM

Rattay was not nearly as bad as he looked before.
He was playing versus soft coverage, which will make your passing stats look better.

Page: 1 ... 28 29 30 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Falcons game thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools