Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prospect Spot light Rudolph Hardie « previous next »
Page: 1

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
: April 20, 2008, 07:31:18 PM

At 6'3 270 Hardie has great initial quickness and a great burst off the line, uses his hands well to disengage blockers and fights through traffic to make plays registered 50 tackles for loss and 22.5 sacks in 37 games while at Howard, is one of the quicker penetrating defensive lineman. Has an excellent motor and great closing speed evident by his 4.72 forty. While Hardie might not even be drafted or end up in the seventh round  would be a great addition if he were to go undrafted.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 20, 2008, 07:35:48 PM

cant wait

noopy2237

Starter
#2 : April 20, 2008, 11:03:09 PM

Yuc, are you a Buc scout that just like to post?  You come up with some interesting players to think about in the draft.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 20, 2008, 11:07:00 PM

Coastie - I am just a fan that enjoys football and the inner workings of it, I find the draft a fascinating process so I just try to share or add my own two cents on things

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

noopy2237

Starter
#4 : April 20, 2008, 11:09:44 PM

I'll say you enjot the inner workings of the draft.  Thanks for the insight and keep them coming I enjoy reading possible future Bucs.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Prospect Spot light Rudolph Hardie « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools