Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: DE ALLEN COULD VISIT BUCS AS EARLY AS TUESDAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: April 21, 2008, 09:39:10 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/4082

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 21, 2008, 09:43:11 AM

Its mean how were teased with this info  - the only time we'll see him is on 11/16 at RayJay. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#2 : April 21, 2008, 10:00:23 AM

I would rather he come later in the week, as it would it leave less time for KC to play any increased offer we may make against Minnesota.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 21, 2008, 10:08:08 AM

why is he even making the trip?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 21, 2008, 10:11:30 AM

why is he even making the trip?

Wouldn't you take an all expenses trip to Florida when you have time on your hands?

Seriously though, seeing the Bucs training facility, talking to Bruce and Gruden, plus seeing how he could live down here might just tip the balance in our favor.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 21, 2008, 10:19:37 AM

Nice.

Git 'er done Bruce! I miss having a scary pass rush.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 21, 2008, 10:19:42 AM

Wouldn't you take an all expenses trip to Florida when you have time on your hands?

Seriously though, seeing the Bucs training facility, talking to Bruce and Gruden, plus seeing how he could live down here might just tip the balance in our favor.

I wouldn't want to live in Minnesota that's for damn sure.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 21, 2008, 10:25:38 AM

Well where would you rather work???

Here?

or here???

Madman

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 21, 2008, 12:23:45 PM

Mike Florio just did a mock draft with current players. Check out #2 on his list...

1. Miami Dolphins: Tom Brady, quarterback, Patriots. Is there any doubt about this one? Though he’s now 30 years old, Brady will make any team a contender until the day he retires.

2. St. Louis Rams: Jared Allen, defensive end, Chiefs. Allen is an absolute beast, arguably the best defensive player in the league. And he’s only 26.

3. Atlanta Falcons: Peyton Manning, quarterback, Colts. The Falcons need to put a new face on the franchise. Manning gives them a whole head. And a big one at that.

4. Oakland Raiders: LaDainian Tomlinson, running back, Chargers. Making this pick, I factored in the strong possibility that the Raiders would do something screwy, like select a guy who is starting to show signs of being on the downside of his career. But, hey, it would hurt a division rival, so why not?

5. Kansas City Chiefs: Joe Thomas, left tackle, Browns. Thomas is entering only his second year, but he’s already on track to have a dozen or more seasons of dominance at the most important position on the offensive line.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=mockdraftpickanyplayerin&prov=tsn&type=lgns

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 21, 2008, 12:33:10 PM

Oh ugh yuck... Dude there should have been some kind of warning on that silly draft thing for bucs fans.  I've now puked in my mouth and need to go brush my teeth.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 21, 2008, 12:36:44 PM

Mike Florio just did a mock draft with current players. Check out #2 on his list...

1. Miami Dolphins: Tom Brady, quarterback, Patriots. Is there any doubt about this one? Though he’s now 30 years old, Brady will make any team a contender until the day he retires.

2. St. Louis Rams: Jared Allen, defensive end, Chiefs. Allen is an absolute beast, arguably the best defensive player in the league. And he’s only 26.

3. Atlanta Falcons: Peyton Manning, quarterback, Colts. The Falcons need to put a new face on the franchise. Manning gives them a whole head. And a big one at that.

4. Oakland Raiders: LaDainian Tomlinson, running back, Chargers. Making this pick, I factored in the strong possibility that the Raiders would do something screwy, like select a guy who is starting to show signs of being on the downside of his career. But, hey, it would hurt a division rival, so why not?

5. Kansas City Chiefs: Joe Thomas, left tackle, Browns. Thomas is entering only his second year, but he’s already on track to have a dozen or more seasons of dominance at the most important position on the offensive line.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=mockdraftpickanyplayerin&prov=tsn&type=lgns

No Bucs on that list?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 21, 2008, 01:11:38 PM

Well Gruden mentioned we need to improve the pass rush several times, and Allen would definitely help out a lot.  Maybe our 1st and 2nd round picks will be well spent if it helps the defense to the next level.

gump

Starter

#12 : April 21, 2008, 01:36:20 PM

I don't see any indication still that he "WILL" visit the Bucs.  Does the reporting of this by PR indicate that the Team may expect him to come?

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 21, 2008, 01:40:06 PM

Well Gruden mentioned we need to improve the pass rush several times, and Allen would definitely help out a lot.  Maybe our 1st and 2nd round picks will be well spent if it helps the defense to the next level.

That'd be OK if we could split'em up, i.e. one this year and the other next year. We're still needy at WR and I'd like to have a shot, on day 1, of at least one in this deep class..

willieri

Second String

#14 : April 21, 2008, 01:51:24 PM

i would not mind if we got him that would solve are DE but we have alot of other needs beside that such as a WR,CB, and maybe a QB and we could use our darft picks on

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: DE ALLEN COULD VISIT BUCS AS EARLY AS TUESDAY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools