Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A break from all the Allen talk « previous next »
Page: 1

weinberger83

Starter
: April 21, 2008, 12:21:44 PM

Just wanted to draw some attention away from all the Allen talk.

this is a joke mock draft making fun of Emmit Smith. I personally love pick 20 and cant wait till 2017, already marked my calender.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008emmitt.php

also i apologize in advance if this has already been posted before.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 21, 2008, 12:32:33 PM

"But Miami have a new sheriff in town. Parcells, or as some people like to call him, "The Big Dolphin." If you look at Parcells' history, he likes to grab quarterback with the first overall pick. He draft Drew Bledsoe in New England. He draft Vinny Testaverde with the New York. And now he will draft Matt Ryan from Boston College University."

Testaverde was drafted by Tampa.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 21, 2008, 12:37:06 PM

I was about to laugh... then nothing.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 21, 2008, 12:38:05 PM

I get it.  It is stupid, I can not believe somebody would waste that much time doing that.  I feel stupid for wasting my time reading to nuber 4 or 5.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 21, 2008, 12:40:19 PM

I get it.  It is stupid, I can not believe somebody would waste that much time doing that.  I feel stupid for wasting my time reading to nuber 4 or 5.

Yeah, they're working E.Smith and I'm all good with that, it just fell a bit short of funny.  That's like crap I'd come up with.... not really funny enough to be worth paying for.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 21, 2008, 12:50:01 PM

All I needed was to see the photo and I started laughing. That's truly worth a 1,000 words.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#6 : April 21, 2008, 01:02:13 PM

LOL.  They got Emmitt down to a T.

Los Angeles... they give up, or they had given up 48 sacks on the year each week. That is why Marc Bulger is spendin too much time gettin roughed up in the behind.

I think Emmitt actually said that.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 21, 2008, 01:03:39 PM

Maybe I'd find it funnier if I ever actually listened to any of the sock puppets.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 21, 2008, 01:13:02 PM

1st and chris simms and cato june
for allen

Froggy

Second String

#9 : April 21, 2008, 01:59:14 PM

What makes you think they want Simms? And we just got June!

No, pigs haven't started flying... No, hell hasn't froze over... The Tampa Bay Rays are #1 in the AL"

Jim Rome

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 21, 2008, 02:18:58 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=22615.0

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 21, 2008, 02:25:50 PM

I like how everyone includes Chris Simms, like the Chiefs think he would solve their QB troubles.  Simms is, AT THE VERY BEST, worth a future 7th rounder.  Offering Simms won't ante up the offer any more than just offering a 1st.

Maybe McCown would have some trade value, like of 4th or 5th round value.  Now would the Bucs consider trading McCown NOW even if they don't draft a QB?  I think maybe.  You figure, McCown will be the #3 QB this year and his trade value will only go down.  Some fans may think he is the future, but the Front Office adding Griese all but shows you the faith they have him.  For those still blind to the fact, would the Bucs really trade for a 3rd string QB worrying about him possibly signing with another team.  They added Griese to be the back-up.

That of course would mean that Gradkowski finds his way on the roster yet again lol...

The Bucs should offer their 1st and next year's 2nd and see what the Chiefs think.  The Vikings offered their 1st and 3rd.  The Chiefs are looking  for a 1st and 2nd.  I say we give them their 2nd, but make it next year's...

but yea Simms is worthless and will get cut soon.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#12 : April 21, 2008, 02:29:00 PM

Maybe I'd find it funnier if I ever actually listened to any of the sock puppets.

While that mock wasn't all that funny, you really should take the time to listen to Emmit every now and then.  It's WELL worth it!

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 21, 2008, 02:29:33 PM

i thought this thread was NOT about the Allen trade.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 21, 2008, 05:36:54 PM

Badabing, as you know, I completely disagree with you about McCown.  I think you post about him and your opinion about Griese being the #2 qb just to rile up McCown supporters.

Accordingly, since you know my entire post on him, I'm not going to waste my time posting it again.

.....just my opinion
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A break from all the Allen talk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools