Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Comparison « previous next »
Page: 1 2

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

« : April 22, 2008, 01:46:55 AM »

Fill in the questions marks if you can for me> of course this comparison is at best hope but this who each player remind me of before they make there mark
Limas Sweed =  Roy Williams
Devin Thomas = ?
James Hardy= plaxico burress
DeSean Jackson= Steve smith
Malcolm Kelly=?
Donnie Avery= Joey Galloway
Mario Manningham=?
Early Doucet= Derrick Mason
 Andre Caldwell=?
Jordy Nelson+ Wes Welker
 Jerome Simpson=?

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

« #1 : April 22, 2008, 03:02:15 AM »

Fill in the questions marks if you can for me> of course this comparison is at best hope but this who each player remind me of before they make there mark
Limas Sweed =  Roy williams; they only thing you can compare between the two is that they went to the same school and wore the same number. Sweed reminds me of a young Eric Moulds
Devin Thomas = Brandon marshall
DeSean Jackson= Steve smith; I think ted ginn jr with better hands
Malcolm Kelly=?
Mario Manningham=?
 Andre Caldwell=?
Jordy Nelson+ Wes Welker; Anquan Boldin does serious damage after the catch. Hard to bring down fights for every yard.
 Jerome Simpson=?

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

« #2 : April 22, 2008, 03:02:51 AM »

Limas Sweed =  Roy williams; they only thing you can compare between the two is that they went to the same school and wore the same number. Sweed reminds me of a young Eric Moulds
Devin Thomas = Brandon marshall
DeSean Jackson= Steve smith; I think ted ginn jr with better hands
Malcolm Kelly=?
Mario Manningham=?
 Andre Caldwell=?
Jordy Nelson+ Wes Welker; Anquan Boldin does serious damage after the catch. Hard to bring down fights for every yard.
 Jerome Simpson=?

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : April 22, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »

Limas Sweed =  Roy Williams
Devin Thomas = Young David Boston
DeSean Jackson= Steve smith
Malcolm Kelly= Eric Moulds
Mario Manningham= Andre "Bad Moon" Rison
Andre Caldwell=Curtis Conway
Jordy Nelson+ Wes Welker
Jerome Simpson=Joe Horn

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Badabing

Hall of Famer

« #4 : April 22, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »

DeSean Jackson certainly wont be Steve Smith.  Steve Smith is about 5'9, 185; while DeSean Jackson is listed at 5'9 169...but even that may be stretching it.  Honestly, I've seen people at 5'9, 170 that actually had some bulk to them.  DeSean is a twig and is probably closer to 160-163...probably had a 5 lb weight in his jock strap or some **CENSORED**.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

« #5 : April 22, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »

DeSean Jackson certainly wont be Steve Smith.  Steve Smith is about 5'9, 185; while DeSean Jackson is listed at 5'9 169...but even that may be stretching it.  Honestly, I've seen people at 5'9, 170 that actually had some bulk to them.  DeSean is a twig and is probably closer to 160-163...probably had a 5 lb weight in his jock strap or some crap.
im sure he wil gain weight steve smith was lighter coming in to the nfl

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
« #6 : April 22, 2008, 11:29:56 AM »

No way is DeSean Jackson like Steve Smith.

No way is Jordy Nelson like Wes Welker.  Not the same type of receiver at all.  Nelson is 6'3" and 215 lbs!

.....just my opinion

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

« #7 : April 22, 2008, 11:32:26 AM »

Steve Smith plays with a heck of a lot more of a mean streak as well.

I think you have to HOPE for Santana Moss with DeSean Jackson, but to me he'll be most like Dante Hall.

Don't buy into the Sweed/Roy Williams comps, as Williams is simply a lot faster.

Not sure I agree with the Jordy Nelson/Wes Welker either; I'm struggling to come up with a comp for Nelson though.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

« #8 : April 22, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »

i didnt say the look alike i said they play alike monkey boy..nelson after the catch is salot like welker watch clips and do your home work

Badabing

Hall of Famer

« #9 : April 22, 2008, 11:35:07 AM »

but buc joe...they are both white.....

I'll tell you what...that is offensive and appauling.  There is no reason Jordy Nelson can't be compared to a guy of a different ethnic background.  Also there are more white WRs then Wes Welker....like...um....Joe Jurevicius....and....did I say Joe Jurevicius?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #10 : April 22, 2008, 11:48:55 AM »

DeSean Jackson= Keyshawn Jackson's ego+ Russell Baze's physique

Raideneers

Starter

« #11 : April 22, 2008, 11:58:29 AM »

DeSean Jackson = Steve Smith?????

No, more like:

DeSean Jackson = Raghib "Rocket" Ismail

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

« #12 : April 22, 2008, 12:06:51 PM »

but buc joe...they are both white.....

I'll tell you what...that is offensive and appauling.  There is no reason Jordy Nelson can't be compared to a guy of a different ethnic background.  Also there are more white WRs then Wes Welker....like...um....Joe Jurevicius....and....did I say Joe Jurevicius?
get over joe jurevicius he is gone...man you guys hang on to things...mayube cause your really old and thats all you really know

Badabing

Hall of Famer

« #13 : April 22, 2008, 12:11:14 PM »

respect your elders......

u damn kids...and ur music..

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

« #14 : April 22, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »

Believe it or not, I think Rocket was actually bigger than DeSean Jackson.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WR Comparison « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools