Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spin this BornaRunole « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14

LFO

Hall of Famer

#165 : May 14, 2008, 11:36:25 PM

And why can't you answer the question? 

SHOULD PARKER BE OFF THE TEAM?

I don't give a rats ass.

He isn't going to beat UF, that was proven last year.  If Bowden wants to keep his kind, so be it.  He kept a team FULL OF CHEATERS, so nothing would surprise me.  From what I have heard Parker is not the greatest person on or off the field, and he has severe character/attitude problems.  Yes, he only has 2 arrests, but my sources say he has had several problems with staff and players. 

At FSU that means 3 Saturdays of running steps and playing on Sunday!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#166 : May 14, 2008, 11:37:50 PM

You obviously are grasping at straws, but whatever that is expected.  I'm done even trying to reason with you.  You have YET TO PROVIDE ANY FACTS of me having a different standard, because it does not exist. 

I said the same thing when Mr. Parker was arrested that I did when any player does. 

Have fun with your two teams, I hope at least one works out for you next year.

Hardly. 

CAN YOU READ?

Double standard:

- Questioning where Parker (FSU) came up with money to pay fines
- NOT questioning where Hornsby (UF) came up with money to pay for damaged hood

Are you slow or what?

When did I not question Hornsby?   Please point that out.  Please find a thread where Hornsby was arrested and someone questioned how he paid his fine.

Until then, shut your trap. 

Snook

Hall of Famer
#167 : May 14, 2008, 11:38:31 PM

I don't give a rats butt.

He isn't going to beat UF, that was proven last year.  If Bowden wants to keep his kind, so be it.  He kept a team FULL OF CHEATERS, so nothing would surprise me.  From what I have heard Parker is not the greatest person on or off the field, and he has severe character/attitude problems.  Yes, he only has 2 arrests, but my sources say he has had several problems with staff and players. 

For not giving a "rats butt", you sure do have quite the opinion on him...

LFO

Hall of Famer

#168 : May 14, 2008, 11:39:31 PM

When something goes wrong with UF, you FSU (and AU) guys poke fun.

When something happens at FSU, Gator, Cane fans poke fun.

WHen something happens at Alabama, Auburn fans make fun.

It is WHAT FANS DO. 

Comparing that to OJ?  LMAO!  Get a life man. 

Bianchi rips UF just as much as he praises them.  He rips and praises FSU as well.  I don't know what the hell Bianchi is...actually, I do, he is a crappy butt writer.

Bianchi is a Gator writer.  Get a life man.

Just because you say something, does not mean it is always true.

So do you deny that Bianchi ripped UF, Meyer and Hornsby the other day ?  Do you deny he did so even AFTER Hornsby was already booted and Bianchi still neglected to mention it?

Bianchi is like a shock jock.  He says what will get people to read his crap.  It does not matter to him whether it is about UF, FSU, Miami, whoever.  He says what will get people talking and reading. 

Snook

Hall of Famer
#169 : May 14, 2008, 11:41:17 PM

When did I not question Hornsby?   Please point that out.  Please find a thread where Hornsby was arrested and someone questioned how he paid his fine.

You can't read.  I didn't say someone question how he paid his fine.

But you question how Parker paid his fine.  Right?  But you've never questioned how Hornsby paid for those damages.

You really are slow.

The bigger part of his was it led to damage of property in the fight.  It was taken care of, what more do you want?

Parker's fines were taken care of.  What more do you want?

I doubt you'd ever say that about Parker.

Case closed.  We're done here.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#170 : May 14, 2008, 11:41:29 PM

I don't give a rats butt.

For not giving a "rats butt", you sure do have quite the opinion on him...

Just stating what I have heard from people close to the situation.

WHat will happen to him, will happen to him (likely nothing), and nothing I say will change that.  I said what I said WAY EARLIER, if you can't comprehend that it is your problem.

These are not the words of someone with a "double standard" like you want everyone to believe.
In all seriousness, it is unfortunate that some college athletes today choose to partake in this kind of behavior even though they pretty much have it made. They are worshiped by their peers (and fan bases to boot), given a free education, and get to play Football on National TV with hopes of playing for $$$$$ one day on Sunday's.  At worst they get a free Education.  I wish the guy well but seriously, the guy needs to be handed a huge reality check.  I won't advocate for cutting his head off and I don't know his past (although I heard this isn't his first rodeo).  But I do think he should be punished severely  but allowed to "earn" his way back, provided he hasn't had a lot of troubles in the past.  Too often kids are just given up on when maybe they really just need some proper guidance and help.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#171 : May 14, 2008, 11:43:14 PM

But you question how Parker paid his fine.  Right?  But you've never questioned how Hornsby paid for those damages.

You really are slow.

The bigger part of his was it led to damage of property in the fight.  It was taken care of, what more do you want?

How can I attest to a question I was never asked?  Keep up little guy!

Of bigger consequence was Parker paying his fine all of a sudden AFTER his most recent arrest.

Again, Keep up little guy!

Snook

Hall of Famer
#172 : May 14, 2008, 11:43:24 PM

So do you deny that Bianchi ripped UF, Meyer and Hornsby the other day ?  Do you deny he did so even AFTER Hornsby was already booted and Bianchi still neglected to mention it?

Bianchi is like a shock jock.  He says what will get people to read his crap.  It does not matter to him whether it is about UF, FSU, Miami, whoever.  He says what will get people talking and reading. 

Has he authored any books on FSU?  Nope.

He's a Gator writer.  Period.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#173 : May 14, 2008, 11:43:54 PM

Has he authored any books on FSU?  Nope.

He's a Gator writer.  Period.

He's  a shock writer, period.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#174 : May 14, 2008, 11:45:50 PM

You really are slow.

Of bigger consequence was Parker paying his fine all of a sudden AFTER his most recent arrest.

SPIN SPIN SPIN!!!

DODGE DODGE DODGE!!!

Double standard.  Question Parker and FSU but not Hornsby and UF.  Double standard.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#175 : May 14, 2008, 11:46:16 PM

He's  a shock writer, period.

And don't forget author of Gator books.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#176 : May 14, 2008, 11:53:58 PM

You really are slow.

SPIN SPIN SPIN!!!

DODGE DODGE DODGE!!!

Double standard.  Question Parker and FSU but not Hornsby and UF.  Double standard.

No spinning and certainly no dodging.

Did it ever occur to you that MAYBE Hornsby sold his NC ring to pay his fine?  Also, he did not all of a sudden pay his fine only AFTER he was arrested again.

I would say maybe that is what Parker did as well, but oh wait he does not have any rings!  LOL!

Game, set, and match!

Snook

Hall of Famer
#177 : May 14, 2008, 11:55:01 PM

Quote about FSU PLAYER (Parker):

Maybe Hornsby should look into becoming friends with whoever gave Parker the $$$$ to pay his fines that he could not pay for several months but all of a sudden came up with when he got arrested AGAIN!

Quote about UF PLAYER (Hornsby):

In both cases, a fine and damages were taken care of.  But in the FSU case, you insinuate that Parker used someone else's money.  In the UF case, you simply state that it was "taken care of" and "what more do you want?"

Anyone with a brain can see that's a double standard.

Thank you and good night.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#178 : May 15, 2008, 11:13:40 AM

What the hell? It's 11:15 AM nobody's talking any smack yet.  I want my money back.  And this popcorn's stale too.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#179 : May 15, 2008, 01:59:57 PM

What the hell? It's 11:15 AM nobody's talking any smack yet.  I want my money back.  And this popcorn's stale too.

No smack > pee pee smack
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spin this BornaRunole « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools