Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spin this BornaRunole « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14

Runole

Hall of Famer
#180 : May 15, 2008, 03:10:59 PM

Sorry LFO You continue to focus on being gay and it is obviously your obsession not mine.   hey whatever floats your boat..  Sorry but I don't go that way..

A hot dog is not a little boy's penis.     Are you really that stupid?

The only idiot is you.  Grow up.  I am not going to mention how often you brought up "little boy's wieners" as doing so will only feed your obvious obsession.

Get a life.

No it is lil boys pee pees!   And Tebow is the only CFB player that I have heard of doing the lop offs.  You consider that GAY. I just find in funny and bizarre.

No, just consider your obsession with the talking about little boys and their privates to be indicative of your sexuality...GAY

Not that there's anything wrong with that...being GAY that is...just stay away from little boys perv.

Well I guess you consider Tebow GAY since he is the only one involved with little boys Private parts!!  Shouldn't you be directing all your silly name calling and inferences at him?

Now that is hysterical LFO is inferring that Tebow is gay!!   Shame on you LFO!   

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#181 : May 15, 2008, 03:25:02 PM

There we go.   I needed that little fix.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#182 : May 15, 2008, 04:53:24 PM

There we go.   I needed that little fix.

I thought you would be more interested in a fix by Ragusa!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#183 : May 15, 2008, 08:10:21 PM

Quote about FSU PLAYER (Parker):

Maybe Hornsby should look into becoming friends with whoever gave Parker the $$$$ to pay his fines that he could not pay for several months but all of a sudden came up with when he got arrested AGAIN!

Quote about UF PLAYER (Hornsby):

The bigger part of his was it led to damage of property in the fight.  It was taken care of, what more do you want?

In both cases, a fine and damages were taken care of.  But in the FSU case, you insinuate that Parker used someone else's money.  In the UF case, you simply state that it was "taken care of" and "what more do you want?"

Anyone with a brain can see that's a double standard.

Thank you and good night.

Maybe Parker sold a ring...oh, that's right HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY!!

Hahaha!

Maybe if Parker did not all of a sudden come up with the money only AFTER his latest arrest you would have a point...or maybe if Hornsby did the same you would also.  But Hornsby paid his well before (and after he sold his RING ding ding) and Parker did not have the money, did not have a ring to sell, and miraculously paid the fine to save his ass when he got in trouble AGAIN. 

No double standard there, just some common sense.  You FSU/AU type guys do have that, right?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#184 : May 15, 2008, 08:12:44 PM

Sorry LFO You continue to focus on being gay and it is obviously your obsession not mine.   hey whatever floats your boat..  Sorry but I don't go that way..

The only idiot is you.  Grow up.  I am not going to mention how often you brought up "little boy's wieners" as doing so will only feed your obvious obsession.

Get a life.

No it is lil boys pee pees!   And Tebow is the only CFB player that I have heard of doing the lop offs.  You consider that GAY. I just find in funny and bizarre.

No, just consider your obsession with the talking about little boys and their privates to be indicative of your sexuality...GAY

Not that there's anything wrong with that...being GAY that is...just stay away from little boys perv.

Well I guess you consider Tebow GAY since he is the only one involved with little boys Private parts!!  Shouldn't you be directing all your silly name calling and inferences at him?

So now not only are you a gay pervert who likes little boys, you are also an idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I mean, seriously, what kind of GROWN MAN gets his jollies by continuously making fun of a medical procedure, talking about little boys and their privates?  Oh, that's right, RUNOLE!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#185 : May 15, 2008, 09:00:30 PM

Get a life.

So now not only are you a gay pervert who likes little boys, you are also an idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I mean, seriously, what kind of GROWN MAN gets his jollies by continuously making fun of a medical procedure, talking about little boys and their privates?  Oh, that's right, RUNOLE!

Wow ....

LFO

Hall of Famer

#186 : May 15, 2008, 09:06:46 PM

Yep, I was wowed myself when I discovered it.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#187 : May 16, 2008, 10:43:12 AM

Hahaha!

Maybe if Parker did not all of a sudden come up with the money only AFTER his latest arrest you would have a point...or maybe if Hornsby did the same you would also.  But Hornsby paid his well before (and after he sold his RING ding ding) and Parker did not have the money, did not have a ring to sell, and miraculously paid the fine to save his butt when he got in trouble AGAIN. 

No double standard there, just some common sense.  You FSU/AU type guys do have that, right?

Good one.  Its a shame that'll be the last title at UF for awhile.  Especially after UGA punches you in the mouth again this season.

Face it... you're a Gator homer with double standards.  Once you FINALLY admit that, you'll feel much better.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#188 : May 16, 2008, 12:14:34 PM

Its a shame that'll be the last title at UF for awhile.  Especially after UGA punches you in the mouth again this season.

while that is entirely possible, i think it is foolish to dismiss the program that Meyer is building the the talent his is bringing in.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

LFO

Hall of Famer

#189 : May 16, 2008, 05:38:23 PM

Hahaha!

Maybe if Parker did not all of a sudden come up with the money only AFTER his latest arrest you would have a point...or maybe if Hornsby did the same you would also.  But Hornsby paid his well before (and after he sold his RING ding ding) and Parker did not have the money, did not have a ring to sell, and miraculously paid the fine to save his butt when he got in trouble AGAIN. 

Good one.  Its a shame that'll be the last title at UF for awhile.  Especially after UGA punches you in the mouth again this season.

Face it... you're a Gator homer with double standards.  Once you FINALLY admit that, you'll feel much better.

We'll see about Georgia.  They most certainly do have a good team and it should be a very good game.  They certainly have a great shot at the National Title this year, and there is a good possibility that the winner of that game will play for all the marbles.  I can say though with a great amount of certainty that NEITHER of your TWO teams will be playing for that title, and one will struggle to even make a bowl (provided they are even eligible).

As for being a Gator "homer," if being a die hard fan and active alumnus and supporter of UF financially constitutes being a "homer" to you then you are damn right I am and I have no shame in saying so.

As far as double standards are concerned, I said the same thing about Mr. Parker as I do any player on any team, including the Gators.  The fact that you are unable to see that shows me that you are, in fact, a Seminole.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#190 : May 17, 2008, 11:40:12 AM

Yep, I was wowed myself when I discovered it.

Given your preoccupation with the gay lifestyle I guess you would find it exciting.

Oh and describe what the medical procedure was again in detail that Tebow was involved?  Was I in error?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#191 : May 17, 2008, 12:37:53 PM

There is a medical way to talk about it and a childish and perverted way.....You chose the latter. 

I just put 2 and 2 together regarding your sexuality.

I refuse to feed your perverted fantasies anymore by bringing it back up. 

Good day.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#192 : May 17, 2008, 04:58:16 PM

Amazing how despite Parker's recent arrest for illegally possessing a gun, Bowden won't ban guns.  Seems like he is trying to justify Parker having one.  What next?   Is he going to say some guys live in neighborhoods where they have to sell drugs to feed their family?   [banghead] See, perfect explanations for Parker, set him free! 

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/may/17/sp-bowden-wont-ban-guns-at-fsu/
TARPON SPRINGS - Despite the recent arrest of star wide receiver Preston Parker, Florida State football coach Bobby Bowden doesn't sound ready to institute a gun ban for the players in his program.

"I hate to say this, but if you are in certain neighborhoods, you better have a gun," Bowden told reporters after a round of golf Friday morning at Crescent Oaks Country Club, the latest stop on his statewide booster-club tour. "You have to protect yourself and your family. I really hate to say that, but it's the way things have gotten."

Earlier this week, Parker was formally charged by the Palm Beach County State Attorney's office for carrying a concealed firearm, which is a felony. According to the FSU Athletics Code of Conduct, Parker cannot participate in games until the matter is resolved or the charge is reduced to a misdemeanor.

Last year, the University of Miami enacted a rule prohibiting players from having guns. Bowden seemed reluctant to do the same, sensing it would be hypocritical.

"I've got one, too," he said.

Bowden also noted the offseason is the time coaches are concerned about players having potential brushes with the law.

"This is the time of the year you worry, when players go home and get together with their buddies," Bowden said.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#193 : May 17, 2008, 07:24:14 PM

"I hate to say this, but if you are in certain neighborhoods, you better have a gun," Bowden told reporters after a round of golf Friday morning at Crescent Oaks Country Club, the latest stop on his statewide booster-club tour. "You have to protect yourself and your family...

...and your bag of illegal drugs...

Seriously, I think the senility is really starting to get to 'ol Bobby.  He really didn't think that one through.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#194 : May 18, 2008, 08:42:55 AM

There is a medical way to talk about it and a childish and perverted way.....You chose the latter. 

I just put 2 and 2 together regarding your sexuality.

I refuse to feed your perverted fantasies anymore by bringing it back up. 

Good day.

Obviously, Humor has never been your strong point.  Of course we already know that!
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Spin this BornaRunole « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools