Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jon Gruden- "I don't wanna win anymore" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 10, 2006, 04:40:25 PM

Any chance Carr will be released?

He will probably be available by trade.  I wouldn't be surprised if we made a move for him.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 10, 2006, 04:41:27 PM

He will probably be available by trade. I wouldn't be surprised if we made a move for him.

won't need him, Garcia will be in the house!

BucfaninDC

Starter

#32 : December 10, 2006, 04:44:04 PM

He will probably be available by trade. I wouldn't be surprised if we made a move for him.

won't need him, Garcia will be in the house!

Depends on how bad they want Garcia.  They might have to outbid the Eagles to get him.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#33 : December 10, 2006, 04:45:47 PM

Id take Carr over Garcia in a minute.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 10, 2006, 04:47:11 PM

McCown is probably still injured.

And if anything, it is a wake up call to Grads to get his act together.  No nned in Grads getting tooo comfortable back there.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 10, 2006, 04:47:22 PM

Why would Carr get dumped? You want Carr dumped because there's no one in FA better than him. HOU should see the same thing. Carr ain't great but he's gonna be better than any other option HOU has.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 10, 2006, 04:51:02 PM

what bout damon huard?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#37 : December 10, 2006, 04:58:40 PM

Grads sucked so bad even Gruden had r=to finally admit he's the future---future back up!  I think it's very telling that it was reported that Gruden had a meeting with Simms on Fri to try to talk him into staying.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : December 10, 2006, 05:00:03 PM

The rumor is that Simms was offered a 2 year deal right?  And for a very low sum, I hear...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#39 : December 10, 2006, 05:03:29 PM

I dare say the offer is going up every week.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 10, 2006, 05:07:20 PM

I dare say the offer is going up every week.

You figure the offensive meltdown makes his value higher for us but I suspect it now also starts to raise his value to other teams since he can point at this mess and say, "See, that offense was awful, it wasn't just me". I think they'd be wrong to think that but I can see a team signing him and saying that this year was sort of w ash because Tampa struggle across the board on offense.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 10, 2006, 05:24:19 PM

here's my take on things...how can you say gruden doesnt want to win anymore with the change at qb he made today...how can you overlook the terrible play that gradkowski has brought to the table...we can't even sustain a drive with the kid...there is a reason why he was taken in the 6th round...not everyone is a tom brady, the pats got lucky to have found such a good qb so late in the draft...i think the move today was a smart call, even if it was tim rattay...and for those wanting to draft another qb in this years draft...like some have stated in posts above me...you simply cannot and will not win juggling starting qb's...you realize since 2002 we have had at least 10 different qb changes...

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 10, 2006, 05:26:28 PM

here's my take on things...how can you say gruden doesnt want to win anymore with the change at qb he made today...how can you overlook the terrible play that gradkowski has brought to the table...we can't even sustain a drive with the kid...there is a reason why he was taken in the 6th round...not everyone is a tom brady, the pats got lucky to have found such a good qb so late in the draft...i think the move today was a smart call, even if it was tim rattay...and for those wanting to draft another qb in this years draft...like some have stated in posts above me...you simply cannot and will not win juggling starting qb's...you realize since 2002 we have had at least 10 different qb changes...

That's exactly why we should draft a QB.  If we had one with any talent, the juggling would stop!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#43 : December 10, 2006, 05:27:03 PM

Simms will command a higher offer elsewhere.  If Gruden overpays and banks another season on Simms being the starter he is done in Tampa (if he even gets 2007).

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 10, 2006, 05:27:36 PM

That's exactly why we should draft a QB.  If we had one with any talent, the juggling would stop!

Disagree.  Gruden does not have patience with young QB's.  I have yet to see proof of this.  Today just put the final nail in the coffin.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jon Gruden- "I don't wanna win anymore" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools